Chapter 9

Third person Pov

Y/n woke up feeling weak, the pain in her only got worse each day. Her unnies tried comforting her in every way but Y/n failed to get out of this situation.

Days passed, The girls thought Y/n is getting better but all she did was acting in front of them that she is getting better. She lost everything she had, now the her friends she loved the most. She don't want to lose them too.

Y/n felt going back to work is the only way you to get out of this dark sadness, but what can she do if her unnies are monitoring her each and every time.

Y/n must have to think about going out and exploring the city, because she lost enough things in her life. Now she wants to live for her, just for her and her unnies who treats her as their own sister.

It didn't take long enough for Y/n to figure out the plan to go to work, Yes the only way is making them believe that she completely fine and have to move on her her dark past. In her deep thoughts she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?", Asked a concerned rosé to the younger. But the plan she made act her different. "Yup totally fine and what's the reason for me to be sad?", She said smiling wider and brightly.

Rosé can't help to smile at her and said ,"Y/n I know you, don't act to us we know what's your condition". Y/n said strongly with a chuckle ,"So funny unnie I am fine". The older eyed at her knowing something is wrong.

Y/n thought the plan with her Rosé unnie was a fail so making her Jisoo unnie will make the other three to agree too. The time came the other three girls entered, she started her plan.

"Oh unnie you're here, fresh up soon let's watch a movie together", said an excited y/n. The girls seemed to be surprised how excited she was after a long time, they all nodded in agreement.

The girls freshed up soon since they don't want Y/n to wait. The movie section was fun But to Jisoo, y/n seemed getting better so thought came to her mind that she will be get alright soon.

The movie got over while Jisoo's thoughts didn't. Her thoughts got off by Y/n ,"Good night, sweet dreams" she said smiling. Jisoo still can't believe y/n got better. Y/n went to her room in no time, leaving the four in the room.

Jennie started ,"Y/n's getting better very soon, I didn't expect her to be this fast". Jisoo continued ,"No she is not getting better, she is crying internally for space the only thing we have to do now is to leave her at home and give her space".

"But unnie, Will she be able to protect herself if we did so?", Asked a confused Jennie. Jisoo reasoned, "She is in home, nobody knows this home so far, so as far as she stays inside home she is safe". While the other three nodded

Lisa stated ,"He is already suspicious of us taking alternative leave insake of y/n it's better to give her some space". They all agreed.

Y/n POV

I woke up, sitting up on bed and hoping unnies believed me that I am fine, I can manage myself. I took a shower and went to see my unnies all prepared for work. "All of you going work today?".
They nodded and my heart jumped I happiness after a long time.

"We wanted you to have your own space", Jisoo unnie started. I nodded, Rosé unnie said ,"Then we will be leaving bye". I smiled at her as a bye they all went out but Lisa unnie stayed there. "Aren't you going?", I asked confused. "Be safe y/n, that's all I could ask for".

With that lines she left me with a lot of questions. I saw the time, wow I have time to leave for work, I quickly messaged Mark that I am coming to work today and I won't break his trust time. But I got no reply so u thought he may be busy.

I went to café nervously, to see the owner eyeing at me like I killed someone. "Sorry, I am really sorry this is the last time", I begged him. He sighed and said ,"You almost took month leave, you can work but I am going to reduce your pay".

I nodded in agreement and I went to work. I waited for Mark to reply but he left me on seen. So I ignored and went to work. After long hours of working, my shift got over but still no reply from him.
Did he stop liking me in the mean time?

With thoughts buzzing my mind I went out of café then I heard a voice ,"Thinking why I didn't reply you yet?". I turned back to see mark. "Markkkkk", I said smiling like a stupid. I went close to him and said ,"Let's go, where you wanna go?". He chuckled at me and said ,"Now, you're rushing me".

"Hehehe sorry, I just missed you", I apologized. "Sure you did", He joked while I hit his arm. He ignored and said ,"Let's go to park, I wanna talk to you". I nodded.

We reached the park soon. But we ended up talking for hours and I realised that unnies might be home any moment.

"Mark, I had to go. Sorry for leaving soon", I said in a sad tone. "No silly, I enjoyed today, I'll walk you home then". I nodded and smiled. We reached home and then he said ,"Bye see you tomorrow".

But I stopped him ,"Thanks for today, I smiled after a long time because you. I will tell you what happened tomorrow, see ya tomorrow", I said smiling and entering the gate of the dorm. I saw Mark waving at me while I get inside home, to see my unnies staring at me.

"May I know where you been?", Said a suspicious Jennie unnie. "Look, I can explain", I said nervously. "Then please do explain it to us, we said don't go out of home".