Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I didn't know what to do, tears start to well up in my eyes I felt so weak with my tears rolling down and I started shouting again ,"WAKE UP PLEASE". Then I started to call the cops then my unnies, after a while they all arrived.

I was feeling so terrible and weak rosé unnie came and comforted me by hugging me and then Lisa Unnie said in a calming voice ,"Everything will be alright Y/n". I hugged Rosé unnie even tighter. Then Jisoo unnie asked ,"Does your dad know this?". Then I realised that I did not tell him, I thought what will be his reaction if he knows this?

Then Jennie unnie spoke ,"Y/n?" I shook my head and said ,"NO". Then Jennie unnie told ,"Y/n your dad don't need to know this right now, he will be broken y/n". Hearing those words, all I sense is my eyes closing suddenly....

Jennie's POV

The moment Y/n fainted, I told Lisa and rose, "Take Y/n to hospital right now". Then I went to the cops investigating and told ,"Sir, I am sure Y/n is innocent please don't pressure her by asking her questions".

One of them started speaking ,"We don't blame her, the death happened in morning right after she left for work, every security camera at that time was blocked and it's not safe for her to stay here so you all must bring her to safer place immediately and make sure she is not alone".

I nodded at the cop's answer and then Jisoo unnie spoke ,"Jennie let's take Y/n to our dorm so we can protect her". I nodded at her advice and I asked Jisoo unnie ,"Should we tell him about Y/n?". Then she replied ,"Let y/n get better then we can tell him, we don't want him to be panicked now". I nodded and said ,"Let's transfer
y/n's things to our dorm". She nodded.

Lisa's Pov

The doctor told Y/n will be alright but all I can think is who wants to do this to her, she doesn't have any enemies, who did this to her I was too lost in my thoughts but I heard a weak voice ,"un....unnie".

I got back from my thoughts and went near her bed and hold her hand then she asked ,"Where is Others?". "Rosé went to buy breakfast for you and unnies is at dorm they will pick up us when you get discharged" I said softly then she asked ,"Unnie water" I said ,"I'll be right back" then I went to get water from outside because the water finished, I rushed because I don't want her waiting i can sense someone following me but

I ignored after fetching water I saw rosé coming so we decided to go together we were walking on the hallway to y/n's room but as soon we get close we saw a man standing at the door. He ran away as soon we rushed to catch him but we failed ,"Who that can be?" Rosé asked. "I don't chaeyoung-ah" I said.

Y/n's POV

I saw Rosé unnie and Lisa unnie entering the room, I tried to sit up but I can't. Then Rosé unnie rushed ,"Hey don't strain yourself, here let me help you. Are you feeling better?" I nodded weakly. Rosé smiled and said ,"We can take you home when you are comfortable". I said ,"Take me right now". Lisa unnie nodded ,"I'll call Jennie unnie".

After a while they entered and hugged me tight ,"Are you okay?" Jisoo unnie asked, I nodded. "Ok let's get you home", they said. We were going to my house in their car but the path is different so I asked them, "Where are we going?". Jisoo unnie said ,"Dorm". I was confused ,"But.... What about my house?".

Rosé unnie replied, "We just wanna make sure you are safe". I maintained silence, we reached there soon, I went out of the car to find a large building, "Is this your dorm?" I asked them shocked. They smiled and nodded. We went inside and o saw a beautiful living room ,"Wow". The olders chuckled at my expression.

"Wait let us cook and bring you something to eat" Jennie unnie said, I nodded. I was sitting on the couch, then all of the sudden memories of yesterday started flashing infornt of me. I started crying all of the sudden ,"No Mom, Eunha wake up".

Then Lisa Unnie came and hugged me tight. Then she said ,"Cry everything out". I cried harder. Then Rosé unnie said ,"You better stay in house till you get better". I nodded.