Chapter 2

Y/n POV
I was too focused on who is winning the game and he said ,"You must have chosen a weaker opponent" with that he smashed the the other man's hand to the table, I got froze for a second, then I noticed the crowd clapping for last and moving away from the spot. I was too curious what are they gonna do next so I stood by the door and started peeking next think I heard was ,"Finish him".

I froze again for the second time what does he meant by that. So many questions lingered in my mind then I heard ,"You know, you can walk in and watch him getting killed lively". I came back to my senses then I went inside and stood there silently then He smirked and suddenly took out his gun, I close my eyes shut but when I opened eyes to see the other man in blood, he then pointed the gun at me and asked ,"Who are you?"

Third person pov
Y/n started," Hello sir , I am Jung Y/n and don't worry about me I won't interfere in your work here after sorry for intruding your privacy and bye". By saying that y/n ran out of the club. Wooyoung smiled at her behaviour and smirked. He told his men, "Follow that girl now, gather all information of her and report it to me tomorrow" by saying that he left the place with curiousity of the girl he just met, what seems to bother him about her? He doesn't know the answer himself.

Y/n Pov

I was rushing my way out of club the fact that he is a mafia still sent chills down my spine, I was walking to fast that I dash into a stranger but I quickly apologize ,"sorry sir" and left him and all I can feel is stares so I hurried and took a cab and went to my home it was 2:34 am so I thought everyone in home is asleep but......

I guess I am wrong I saw Eunha come out of her bedroom and she spoke ,"Oh look the dear daughter of my father who is more responsible than me went out clubbing and returned at 2:30am? Guess you are lucky that dad is not here". I was once again shocked as hell. Dad is not here? My brain was full of questions. I put my head on the door thinking the hell has started again and with tears falling down.

Eunha said with a evil grin ,"Oh my dear big sister why are you crying?" I finally managed to speak ," W...where is dad?"

"Oh he got transferred to America He only be back for holidays, stupid you who didn't attend his calls and  don't worry me and mom will take care of you". Eunha said innocently

Then she finished saying that she started choking me I cried in pain and she dragged me into my bedroom. And she closed the door saying,"prepare yourself for tomorrow".
I threw myself to bed crying and slowly drifted to sleep.

Wooyoung Pov

I saw my men enter with bunch of paper and I asked them in a cold tone,"Did you get her full information?". They said yes in unison. "Tell me everything", I told them

One of them started, "Sir, Her name is Jung Y/n. She lives with her dad, mom and younger sister but her father got transferred to America recently". I smiled and asked ,"then?". Another one of them said,"But the truth is Mrs.Jung and her other daughter hate Y/n and they torture y/n in the time while Mr.Jung is away".

I don't know why but the fact she is tortured makes my blood boil. I got up from my seat angrily and told my men," we have two people to finish tomorrow, be prepared". They bowed and I left from there angrily.

Y/n Pov

I woke up sun light hitting my face. I heard a heavy knock on a door so I went to open it. I opened and saw my mom and said ,"Good morning mom". Then she hit me so hard all of the sudden. And said ," It's 7:25 and you are still not ready? You have all of work to do". Then I apologized her and ran to take a bath. My thoughts are once again bothering me. Why do they hate me this much? I am their family. And I just want love from them. I felt so bad. Am I not good enough? Am I that important? My tears fall down as the water from shower fells down. After that I picked a outfit and went out for work, As soon as I enter café the owner started shouting how late I was.

Third person pov

Y/n apologized to the owner and started her work and then she heard bells to see her four best friends. She smiled the first for this day seeing them calmed her so much. Then Y/n spoke ,"So your yesterday's plan is to take me to clubbing and leave me there?" And then Jennie spoke ,"oh we are really sorry y/n, something important came up". "What's important more than me?", Asked pouting Y/n. Rose came closer to y/n and comforted her though y/n trust her friends too much she doesn't want to trouble them about her getting bullied anyway that's her family that bully her. After a few minutes chat the four girls left. Finally after working hours of working, Y/n got off work. Then she started walking to her home but she felt someone following her but she ignored and went home.

Y/n's Pov

I reached our home door, my heart beating so fast. What if they bully me again?. What if they hurt again? Many thoughts lingered in my mind but I comforted my self and went in and....... Found them in a pool of blood?
"MOM ,EUNHA WAKE UP" I shouted.