Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I woke up at almost 7:40 am, so I took a shower and went out. I saw the time was 8:15, but I didn't see my unnies yet. Did they leave for work? Then I took my phone and called them, none of them picked up.

I went to kitchen to get water then I saw a note on the fridge door, it scared me. I went close to read that. It said ,''Looking for your unnies? Hehehe don't worry we just went to work early today, Remember we will be late today". I looked at the paper annoyed, what a great way to tell me this.

I saw that they made breakfast so I didn't cook anything, then I had a lot of time for work so I decided to talk to my dad about the things happened. But he didn't pick it but may be he is busy? I thought and left to work early. I was walking slow since I had time, soon I felt someone following me, I increased my pace.

But as I ran faster I saw no one behind me, am I dreaming too much? Maybe I am. I entered the café early, I saw the owner sitting and waiting to open the café, then he walked closer

Then he saw me ,"You're early". I nodded, "I'll be leaving right after the café opens, I have work to do", He said."Yes", I said stiffly. Then after the café opened a lot of customer came today it was way too tiring for me, there was 10 minutes to close the café.

Then we close finally closed the café, then I went out happily, then I saw Mark. Then I remembered that I have to hangout with him, why am I so forgetful. I am too tired to hangout.

"Hey" he said waving at me. I waved back at him with a smile. "Ready to go?", He asked excited. I said nervously
,"Actually.... I had alot of work today.... Can we hangout tomorrow?". He just smiled ,"It's okay, y/n".

"Really?", I asked him unsure. He nodded. "I'll walk you to your home then". I nodded. We talked about many things till we reach the dorm, I felt he is actually fun to talk with. We reached the dorm he asked," You live here all alone?". I

replied, "With my unnies, best friends Actually". Then he nodded and then said ,"Oh ok then I'll meet you, no more excuses tomorrow". I said surely ,"I promise, bye bye". Then he left an I entered home.

I took a shower and yeah the drama again so my unnies won't get suspicious, then I thought to call dad again. I called his number again but someone else picked it up ,"Hello, who are you to the owner of this phone?".

I was wondering who is it. "I am his daughter, where is he? And may I know who are you", I asked in confusion. "Sorry, to tell this your dad just passed away few hours ago, he had a severe Panic attack".

I felt my grip losing from my phone and tears rolling from my cheeks, I cried even harder, why is this happening to me. What Did I ever do? Then I heard the door open ,"we are early today."

Jisoo pov

We were early from work today so we thought to take y/n to dinner, but we saw her crying "Y/n what happened?", I asked concerned. "Dad... Dad....", She did my best to speak but I ended up being silent.

"What happened to your dad?", Jennie asked worried. "H-he died.....", She said and cried harder then Lisa asked,"What? How?". Meanwhile Rosé did her best comforting y/n.

She explained her what happened to her dad, why is this all happening to Y/n? She don't deserve this.We saw her drifting to sleep crying. Then Rosé and Lisa took y/n to her room, then Y/n's phone rang. It is a unknown number. I picked it up

"Hello", I said. "So, this is the hospital, may I know when are you coming to receive your dad's body?". I just shouted at them ,"SHE IS NOT COMING ANYWHERE". I hung up the phone angrily. Y/n can't go to America now, I won't let her.

Jennie comforted me ,"Don't worry Unnie, she'll be alright soon". I nodded sightly. After while Rosé and Lisa came out from y/n's room and sat on couch,"She is asleep" Rosé said.

Lisa just stood up from couch and shouted ,"WHY DON'T WE JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH, ATLEAST SHE'LL BE ABLE TO COMFORT HERSELF!!!".

I stood and went to Lisa and said ,"You won't understand it even if I told you hundred times, won't you?". She quickly got of the room Annoyed to her room. I sighed. This is tough.