The Beginning

I have nowhere to go, like a bird with no wings. I was always called the chosen child, but I do not know why, I cannot even pilot. My code name is 000 but I normally go by Zero, it's said the lower code number you have the better you are at piloting and being 000 I was special but for some reason I still could not pilot, I didn't belong anywhere.

It was early in the morning around 7:00am, I was woken by the buzzing of my Id/communication device, it was from Dr. Franxx "Morning Zero, please meet me at the hanger, I need to talk to you" Dr. Franxx messaged me.

So I got dressed in my casual clothes and I left manor in the cage. The cage is a place in the plantation where parasites live, but I was the only parasite here, this place is more like Dr. Franxx lab. I got to the hanger, I saw a dropship, "where are we going?" I thought to myself.

"Come on hurry up Zero!" Dr. Franxx yelled out to me as he was getting on the dropship.

"Alright" I said back to him as I headed to the ship.

I got in and sat down on a sit, Nana, Hachi and Dr. Franxx were all here too, "You are probably wondering where we are going" Dr. Franxx said to me, I just nodded.

"We are going to plantation 13, you are going to meet squad 13" Dr. Franxx said to me with a slight of worry in his voice.

"Squad 13 huh and why did the Dr say it with worry in his voice?" I thought to myself.

Around 15 minutes have passed, I could now see plantation 13, "why are we going here all of a sudden?" I asked Dr. Franxx.

"I need to check up on them and i can't leave you alone, so you have to come with me" He replied.

"Check up on them?" I asked.

Dr. Franxx didn't say anything, the hanger doors opened and we landed, I saw the Franxx that are owned by squad 13 they had different designs and weapons "This squad is a unique one huh" I said to Dr. Franxx while staring at the Franxxs.

"Yeah they are" Dr. Franxx replied to me.

"They will be graduating tomorrow," Nana said.

"Their not full parasites yet?" I asked in confusion.

"No, they are just a test team by me" Dr. Franxx said.

"That explains the Franxxs being different" I said.

"Yeah" Dr. Franxx said.

Time skip

While squad 13 was graduating Dr. Franxx, Nana, Hachi and I went to the location where squad 13 would perform their startup ritual, "Who's in the dropship that just landed" I asked Dr. Franxx

"You will find out soon enough" Dr. Franxx said back to me.

Not long after squad 13 got into their Franxx, there were five of them but something was wrong and fog started to roll in and I could tell something was coming. I did not know what it was, but soon it revealed itself. It was a klaxosaur, "A moho-class huh, it looks strong and has a nice build, '' Dr. Franxx said.

"I don't think this is a good time to observe Dr. Franxx, let's get to shelter!" Nana demanded Dr. Franxx

The klaxosaur was headed towards us, we went back into the plantation and the start-up ritual was stopped, we could still see the klaxosaur. The klaxosaur started breaking the door that covered the leader of squad 13 door, it started charging its attack, "This is bad '' Dr. Franxx said.

All of a sudden the klaxosaur was launched away from the door, all i could see was dust, "HUH" I yelled.

As the dust cleared a Franxx was revealed, "A stampede at a time like this" Nana said.

I just listened while  watching this fight in confusion then I realised, "is.... that..... 002....." I asked while stuttering.

"Yes, that is who was in the dropship" Dr. Franxx replied.

Time skip

It took some time but the klaxosaur was defeated, so we went to the meeting room where squad 13 was to make sure they were not hurt, "Nana, Hachi!" all of squad 13 yelled as we walked in.

"Hello children, we would like you to meet some very special people," Nana said.

"This is Dr. Franxx" Nana said pointing to Dr. Franxx.

"He is the maker of the Franxx" Nana also added.

"Omg, It's an honour to meet you" squad 13 said, "And who is that?" Hiro asked.

"This is 000, also known as Zero" Nana said.

"Omg I thought you were just a myth"Hiro said.

"Yeah" The rest of squad 13 added.

Everyone introduced each other, "It's nice to meet you all" I said.

Then all of a sudden the door to the room opened and behind it was a pink haired girl with red horns and her beautiful emerald eyes, it was like i was under a spell.