Chapter 15

Sorry for the wait! xx 

"Where are you going?" He asks me as I sought around to shove all of my clothes back on.

"Anywhere but here." I mutter out, fixing my messy hair as I scramble to get my shirt on.

"So you're just gonna' leave?" He scoffs. "Just like that?"

"You can bet your life on it Zayn." I mutter, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything as my eyes scanned the room.

"So we're not gonna' even acknowledge the fact that we just had sex?" He asks me, looking a cross between confused and angry.

"Nope. And you're not going to tell anyone either." I huff over to him, finishing up my belt.

"What?" Is the only thing he can reply.

"We had sex which requires no talking and I don't want to spend any more time around you in case something stupid comes out of your mouth." I murmur, glancing into the mirror to fix my hair.

"You fucking around with me, or what?" He gets out, sitting up. "What the hell was that all about then?"

"I just, I needed to see something." I reply in a small voice, seeing anger begin to bubble inside of him already.

"What the hell did you need to see that involved sleepin' with me?" He asks me. "Had too much sex with other men and you missed this?"

"Don't." I grunt, glaring at him. "You willingly had sex with me as well, so that shows where your head is. I'm not the only one at fault here."

"There's no way in hell you're blaming this on me." He scoffs.

"It takes two people to have sex." I stare deeply at him. "This is both of our faults." I then add, watching him collapse back into the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Niall, just... Just stay." He sighs over to me. "Spend the night and leave before anyone wakes up. I don't want this to be some sort of one night stand cos' I don't see you like that."

"Look," I sigh, "don't try to look at this deeply or think something between us is going to happen. But I'm madly in love with you. If I spend the night here I'm not going to leave tomorrow morning and then what are we supposed to tell everyone?"

"Who cares what everyone thinks?" He grunts, leaning over to the side table, shoving a pair of boxers on. "Please just stay."

"I told Max I was going to be back in an hour." I explain to him.

"He's probably nicked off to the bar." He persuades me and I sigh, looking down.

"I'll lay here until you fall asleep." I mutter to myself earning a little smirk from his lips which were still incredibly soft.

"M'not tired." He says quietly, patting the opposite side of the bed to which he was on.

I practically roll my eyes, pulling my shirt, shoes and jeans off quickly, laying down next to him.

We weren't touching but I desperately wanted to. When he snaked his hand over to hold onto my thigh, my insides smiled... despite how much I wanted to punch him at the same time.

"I hope you know I still think you're an absolute asshole who cares about nothing besides yourself." I huff over to him, my eyebrows raised.

"Oh so that was hate sex?" He asks me, obviously amused.

"No, Max and I were talking about how having sex with someone you love is so much better than a stranger. And it kind of got me in the mood." I shrug, looking up the ceiling and he sighs.