21

We all left and seprated in diffrent places....i checked if anyone was following me so i had to go to mattias work place even though i dont have the key idfc....while i was walking there something started beeping..i quicky looked around me and saw a hiding spot i quicky ran there aand hid....i peeked a lil bit to see what what that noise...i then heard kairi screaming for help...I started calling the boys to come to mattia work place asap!!!....and then i heard the boys and saw them i hugged alejandro cuz i was scared...
*end of ur pov*

M:yo i can hear kairi screaming but why tf is he here
Alv:probably ur boss-
M:i mean he wouldnt do that..
R:u will never know

*ur pov*
I was scared so i hugged alejandro and he huggwd mw back...
A:y/n..its okay the boys are here even mattia is here
Y:no its just i heard beeping😔
A:aww no need to be scared,we will get kai out of here in no time okay?
Y:mhm
I got off alejandro and thw boys were still planning how to go in there
*end of ur pov♡*

M:y/n do u have any ideas??
A:i mean mattia its your workplace cant u get in?
Y:i mean yeah,we need kai back cuz i just heard beeping sounds inside there so something its bad happen over there!
R:bro,i cant like fr
Alv:shut up
M:ugh fine we gotta be quiet tho..
A:bet

*third person pov*
Mattia unlocked the gate and u all stayed next to mattia.You and the boys started walking towards the building and it was very old and idk whatelse.you all looked at eachother and breathed in and out and nodded.
"We can do this." Y/n said
*end of 3rd persons pov*

*Ur pov*
We all closed our eyes and opened it and breathed in even though the smell was disgusting🤢...mattia looked at me and holded my hand..."what?"..i said..."me and u need to go inside the boys come in later but they need are looking out for us"..mattia said...i said "fine we got this!🙃"....we both headed in and saw kairi in a.....  ...
....

.....

..