11

(Use the sound for much better experience)
The person looked at me..i was scared..i said hello?Because it was really dark then someone pinned against the wall and said...hello y/n..i was so confused i said...who tf are you?!..then i started to recognise the voice..I said..Mattia?!"Then he was smirking and he turned on my led lights turned the lights to red..I kept on repeating his name but he didnt answer..He put his lips against mine and started squeezing my ass...then he said something in my ear..Dont do it again or else ill have to rape you."....then he left and i closed the window crying..."What did i even do?!..i started getting insane..Should i tell anyone?!..no i dont wanna get raped...i turned my led lights to blue and i ran to my bed crying and going insane."i have school tormmorow i should probably go to sleep.."

NEXT MORNING
I woke up..i started feeling dizzy..i remembered what happen yesterday..i went to the bathroom looking at my wrist.."it wouldnt really help."..i changed into this quickly:

I went downstairs to get a knife just incase

I went downstairs to get a knife just incase....i went to school and then i started walking through the hallway...everyone was staring at me..then i said "got a problem?"...i saw the boys but i didnt wanna go up to them then kairi saw me and came up to me...he said.."hey y/n,are you ok? You look really stressed." i said.."im fine.."then kairi said.."why dont u come with me and the boys?..i looked at the boy and then my eye catched mattia he gave a smirk to me..i looked away.."y/n? You ok?" Kairi said.."yea..lets go to class."i said..I went to class and sat down on my seat..we had a sub..mattia saw me and sat down next to me..i was so terrified..i put my earphones on and listened to lund-Broken.. then..