15

I went back to my bed i got my phonr and scrolled through tiktok...i looked at the time it is already 11pm!...i went back to sleep....and i closed all my windows and locked them.

Next morning
I woke up and got out of the bed....it was kinda hot so i went downstairs...i made breakfast and sat down by the couch...i turned the tv on and the news came up...i made myself comfortable and listened...they i saw mattias face on the news.

*TV POV*
Reporter=re:the importance one in the gang is coming,he is planning to kidnap someone and them to his place.If anyone finds him or ever notice him around please contact the police *the polices or swat team numba*.Thank you for listening-
*End of the tv pov*

I turned the tv off..how do they know?...what if they saw me in the cameras or What ugh i dont even know!..i nees to know who that person is...i wanna keep him warned...i got my laptop downstairs and puted netflix on..I heard a knock somewhere...it was probably the next door neighbours...i heard the knock again...OK WHOEVER THAT IS CAN U STFU!....i heard the knock again..but i didnt know where it was coming from..i got really pissed and i carried on watching (whatever Netflix u wanna watch)...i heard my name out of some windows...i got shivers but i aint no bitch...i got up and said "WHO TF R U AND WHAT DO U WANT?"...i heard nothing bro im actually getting scared..i heard camera flickering...NAH I put myself in a blanket and i was looking around..then i got a clue where it was from..."mattia i know its you stop acting weird"...i said and i went up to the window and i took a deep breath.......the blinds were moving...Sorry but i couldnt do it..i went to the kitchen and got a sharp knife...i said "come out wherever u are!"i said confidently...then i heard rocks by my windows...BRUH IS THIS HOUSE HAUNTED?...I passed out of nowhere...and then i was in some room it looked kinda normal...i woke up and saw someonr i didnt get who it was and i got closer to them and it was...