10(i had some problems)

Your pov:
Did i really mean it?..duh of course i did!that dumbass needs to stop being on my mind...ughh..i went back to sleep after.
*NEXT MORNING*
i woke up and changed(whatever outfit u want it to be i couldnt really put a outfit cuz wattpad was really p#/!¥₩ing me off!) I then was scrolling through tiktok until i heard some knocking,i went downstairs to check who it was..And then i couldnt even believe who it was...

The boy called mattia..

I closed the door but he stopped the door with his shoe.
*end of pov*
M:Come on y/n stop acting like a baby
Y:so?
M:please forgive me i dont wanna lose you your my only queen..
Y:ugh come in
M:thank you
Y:yeah yeah hurry up..
M:fine but
Y:prove that im the "only girl who u would care for"
M:sure.
He pulled me by the waist and looked me in his eyes and i wanted to look away but damn his hazel was 😍he then put my hair behind my ear and then said something in my ear "im lucky you said this"i said nothing and i smiled and he then kissed my forehead i was kinda blushing..but i stopped cuz i dont wanna like him the things that he done to me then he said he had to go and then it was my chance to be mad at him..while he was going to go he hugged i was uncomfortable...
He went and then i said "NEVER COME BACK TO MY HOUSE U MF IDIOT!"then i closed the door and went upstairs.Lemme tell u something when i opened the door there was someone who was standing infront of my bed and yk their back was looking at me and then they turned around i was scared foe my life and then it was...