16

It was...a blond hair girl her hair was medium and she was wearing a oversized t-shirt with some shorts...i went up to her and said.."hey im y/n."....she looked at me and smiled "hey y/n im lea lui but call me lea."she said while smiling...I was so shy and i havent seen this girl around before...
...shes really pretty and generous.."um i was wondering how i got here..?"i said nervously..."oh yah,you passed out and idk what happened some boy i think picked u up and probably made u end up in the wrong house."she answered..i was like oh what?a boy your kidding..but who tf was literally making weird noises in my house...i asked her..."well i really dont know..maybe he thought it was fun to distract people or something like that.."lea said..BUT WHAT ABOUT MY GOD DAMN HOUSE?...MY HOUSE CANT BE GONE I LITERALLY HAVE ALL MY STUFF THERE!.."hey,dont worry girl.they got everything from your house and there just searching things or idk what they do" lea said..i laughed like a little laugh..but i was also happy that they had all my stuff but who tf would bring me here...well at least I FOUND A NEWW GYALLLFRENNDDD....but i didnt wanna be quick to be her bestie so i took it slow..then the girl said "im alone this house actually my parents find let me buy a new house.."...i wad like "damn sis,i was also alone in my house but look whats happening to my house,and im happy that there a wonderful person standing right infront of me😁"...she looked and she took a strip of her hair and pulled it back behind her ear..."well wanna live together?And have some GIRLS FUN???"...she said excitedly...no way i was waiting for this a girl fun and now i dont have to hang out with the boys and do their 'boys fun'...

Later on that day
*third person pov*
L:Well im happy that im living with a girl rn and whos actually really cute and kind
Y:aww thank you but ngl i thought u were gonna be rude to me
L:Really?sis even if i looked at you i was like this b!$#£ is gonna live with me and she gorgeous
Y:stop gassing me your making cry
L:lmaoo but hey could you please stay with me its been awhile i had someone talking to and hanging out
Y:GIRL IM STAYING OFC.
We then watched some movie and we made a fort like a bed fort if yall know what i mean..this girl was really lovely and lonely but hey atleast i met her and thanks to that d!ckhead who brought me here.im starting to get in touch(not in a girls dating way)with girls she has things common with me and more...me and lea slept and turned the lights off and the movie off and slept.😙💫