14

Next morning
I woke up and i remmeber what happen last night...i didnt wanna wake up mattia so i got up and left..dam it i got distracted by this boy..i opened my door and threw myself on the bed..ugh did i really have sex?...i cant tell anyone...i need the pills..i found it and drank some WaTer...i then got up and went downstairs..i ate breakfast...suddenly i got a call from kai..i answered it.
*Call*
K:yooo wassup
Y:not much im so bored wbu
K:bro same i wanted to hang out with the boy but they had things to do
Y:Sad
K:now i can get to know u better
Y:yeh true
K:why did *mumbles*
Y:huh?
K:I gotta go bwye!
Y:cya?
*call ended*
...bro that was really weird..i went upstairs and went to bed..damn life is so literally boring..should i go outside and by some snacks?....hmmmm that sounds good...i got up threw me some hoodie and leggings..i got my purse and headed outside...i went to the shops and i saw mattia i quickly ducked down so he couldnt see me..he walked past me and i was kinda weirded out what he was doing..so i followed him but i did it in like a spy way if you get me...i followed it kinda looked very creepy and it was so dark and stinky....i was still behind him and he went inside some door...i quickly looked oit of the. Window and i saw...the same guy from the party...he didnt take his hood off...so i listened what they said.

*MATTIAS POV*
M:im here boss.
B=boss:well lucky you got here i need you to do something...
M:sure boss anything i could do
B:I need you to kidnap *you couldnt hear the name*
M:heh ill do that!
B:i know your always on my side
M:so when should i get him?
B:i wanna see the best u could
M:yessir
B:now get out
*END OF MATTIAS POV*

I heard everything..except.....who he was going to kidnap..ugh i could of got more close...i saw mattia getting out i quickly duck down...he started walking out of the allyway...i went behind him and i ran the other way..phew that was close...then felt a tap on my shoulder...hey y/n!"mattia said..i was literally shaking i ran back home.....he was confused😔...i got back on the bed...shit i dont wanna get caught but the things he do...damn he is a gangsta in this place..wait -...hes my "Gangsta Enemy"....No-i don't wanna get kidnapped....fuck shit..

A/n notès:
I need some ideas yall or else i cant carry on the story.😔Im literally thinking so hard but when do yall want this to end?Cuz i might stop it..😭💔