Going to the bank, I pulled out a couple thousands to put down on the apartment, and a little leftovers for mortgage and rent. The lady seemed shocked at the amount, and my age but didn't question much. When I got my things, I called up the landlady and told her I'd like to place my bid. I decided to pull up the guilt card, though it's bad- I really need this place.

"I promise ma'am, I'll take good care of the place, and do the maintenance. You don't need to worry, I just need a place to stay."

I told her about my family being in a difficult situation and pulled up a few other cards and bam. A couple hours has passed and she decided to leave me on pending. The other people are most likely unable to achieve it so safe to say I have my place.

I called up father to let him know I'll be taking my things, and that I'll be there in a bit. I took the downtown road, and sighed wishing I had my skateboard with me. It's been forever since I rode that thing. Perhaps four years? Sounds about right. I was with Gon then.

It was 5:30p.m. and the sun was slowly setting. There's still light out but if I want to get my things there, I need to pack it now.  Tomorrow morning is when I need it out, and is also the last day of me staying in that hotel.

Going at a light jog- not to go too fast because there were still people out I heard a car coming up from behind me.

"Killua!!" I came to a slow stop and looked to the side of me to face a dark blue Mazda rx7. Light, short honks were heard. Facing to the voice that called me, I saw (Y/N) in the driver seat by herself, waving dramatically. "Killua, need a lift? I've been trying to get you're attention for a while now." She said. She smiled at me and opened the passenger from her seat. "Let me give you a ride, it's getting late, and you seem to be heading a bit far."

"It's fine, don't worry." I awkwardly smiled while rubbing the back of my head. Looking at me through her (H/C) strands, she glared at me before I complied and sat in the seat she patted. "Thanks." The atmosphere suddenly brightened and she gave me a cute gummy smile and a peace sign.

Putting her hand on the stick shift knob, she drove, flipping its gears every so often. She focused her eyes on the road and as we got to the end of the city, she started to pick up the speed. "Where do I go from here?" Telling her the directions, she nodded before humming to a few tunes, and occasionally singing softly to herself focusing on the street that started to wear down. She seemed so peaceful, focused and stress free. We had to go through a slight nature like area, past some parks, and a mountain side before we arrived at my family's mountain. She pulled up close up by the testing gates, but hidden in the bushes.

"I'll wait for you here."

"No."

"But-"

"It's okay, you've done alot for me already. Just go on." She pouted, opening the windows and turned off her car. She stuck her tongue at me before lowering her seat. "I'll just sleep here, if you don't mind that is."

I coughed at her words. Was she being serious? Its dangerous here, on average 3-4 times a night is when people try to break in. I flipped her keys turning the car on and putting the windows up. "Excuse me? This is my car- what are you doing?! Killua!!" I pulled the keys out of ignition. I held it over my head and she started to crawl over the middle console. "Wait-" "Not until you give me my keys!!" "In a bit if you-" her hand slipped and I tried to catch her, but of course keyword is- tried.

Her face was suddenly burried my chest, with her thighs over mines, straddling me. The impact of her against me made me lose my breath for a quick moment, dropping her keys in the process. She pulled away, sitting up. "G-got it." She said awkwardly, face red.

My face was the same as hers at this contact
Everything happened a bit too fast. "I-idiot." I muttered trying to look away.  Her hips moved slightly and my breath hitched. "Are you okay?" She asked coming closer. Still facing away from her, trying to hide the blush over my cheeks, I whimpered, "Get off." She paused before noticing our position.

"Sorry!!" Trying to get off slowly, a light suddenly blinded us.

"Hello?" A males voice was heard. "You kids shouldn't be here- Master Killua?" I looked put the window and saw the gatekeeper, Zebro. I froze for a moment and pushed (Y/N) off immediately. Zebro looked at the both of us, our cheeks still flaming. He gave a lenny face look before smiling at me. Oh no.

"Bringing a woman home master?" He asked, still smiling. I opened the door, grabbed (Y/N) and started walking towards the gate. She turned back and locked her car before waving at the old man.

"Killua?" Her voice saying my name suddenly feels a bit different than before. "What?" "I am going with you?" "Its dangerous here, it's better if you come with." She smiled and jogged up closer to my pace to catch up. I let go of her hand once we reached the gates and I pushed up to the 4th door. "Stay close to me." Geez. When did I get so touchy? She's lucky I had a friend like Gon before her cause now I feel protective?

Was she a friend? Can I call her that? I looked back at (Y/N) who seemed to be staring at me in admiration for pushing the doors. I couldn't help but let a small smile slip out. For once in my life, I felt proud that I can do the things I am able to do.

We walked for a bit as the night sky got darker and the stars, brighter. I usually hated walking here as you know, it is my family, but now- I feel at peace. I sensed movement and paused, laying my arm out in front of her. Mike was near. He wouldn't do anything to me, but he might scare (Y/N). As if reading my mind, she put her hands over my arm and lowered them slowly. "It's okay." Sensing Mike, he was creeping closer and soon came out of the dark. Knowing the girl beside me was no threat, Mike came up to us as I held her hand up, along with mines to pet him. He sniffed her for a bit before leaving us be. "He'sa good boy, huh?" She said tilting her head. I nodded, and we continued walking up.

"Are you tired?" I asked to her slightly wobbling figure. "No, not at all. I'm fine, thank you." I looked at her face to face and I noticed her flushed cheeks. She was panting softly but not so dramatically, as if she was trying not to show me she was tired. I shook my head, seeing my white hair shake with my vision.

"Get on." I stopped infront of her and crouched. "I said I'm okay." "I don't have your nen ability, but I do know how the human body struggles." I said. She sighed before hopping on my back. "There is a cabin a few 100 feet ahead, we can rest there for now." I heard her hum softly before nuzzling into me.

". . ."

Feeling her breath against my neck, how it evened out, it was easy to tell she passed out.

I want to be her friend. Or more? Rest well, (Y/N).