~Chapter 8: The Omen; Part 1~

The next morning while my parents were at work & my brother was at his friends, I heard a knock at the door. I went to answer it & it was Benny.

"Hi baby, wanna come inside?"

"Hey babe, sure", he said while holding my waist & kissing me softly.

I closed the door behind him as he walked in & sat on the couch.

He was wearing a white & dark blue long sleeve with a blue & green checkered shirt over, blue jeans, his black hi top PF Flyers, & his Dodgers cap.

"Hey baby, do you mind if I go change real quick? I don't wanna look like a mess.", I giggled.

"You still look beautiful baby girl, but sure no problem."

...

I went to my room to get my clothes & got dressed. I put on some blue shorts with a white strap crop top & my light blue short sleeved jean jacket. I then put on my white hi top PF Flyers. I went to my restroom to put on a little makeup & do my hair. I put my hair in my usual curly ponytail.

When I was putting on my mascara, I heard someone whistle from the corner of my eye. Benny was sitting on my bed, staring at me in awe. I stopped & walked towards him slowly, winking at him.

"You like what you see here or what?"

"Damn babe, you're so fine.", he said as he bit his lip.

"Oh shut up baby, I ain't that hot.", I giggled & rolled my eyes.

He then got up & pinned me against the wall.

"Don't you dare fucking say that again. You sexy mami.", he said while breathing heavily & holding onto my neck not too rough.

"Baby, are you getting horny?", I smirked while holding onto his hands.

"So what if I am?", he said seductively.

"Oh I definitely don't mind love.", I said smirking while pulling him in, kissing him.

He let go of my neck & put his hands on my ass. He then told me to jump so he could carry me. I put one hand on his chest & the other on the back of his head, pushing him more towards me.

He walked toward my bed & threw me on it, then crawling on top of me seductively & continuing the make out session. He was about to take of my shirt until he got a message notification from Squints.

"Oh shit, I forgot that we were supposed to meet up with the boys at Vincent Drug Store!"

"Well shit, come on honey, let's go!", I said getting up real quick from the bed.

We speedwalked out of my bedroom & closed the door behind me. We then ran out of the house, closed the door, & to the drug store.