♛Chptr. 15.1 || ☆☆Go and Slay, Boys, You My Fave Boys☆☆♛

Mulai dari awal

And that's how they got in that position, with Jimin standing a little smaller under Jungkook's taller frame and sharp gaze as he fixes Jungkook's tie around the latter's dress shirt collar.  

"I'll be gone for some business trip for three weeks, you know. You sure you won't miss me?" Jungkook insisted, the smirk on his lips looking too satisfied with Jimin's every scowl.

Jimin holds back the urge to tighten the tie around Jungkook's neck to strangle the latter and get it done with. To hell with the cops and getting arrested for murder.

"I'm pretty sure I'd even call your boss to extend your stay there," Jimin fires back with still that scowl on his face. He doesn't even know what business Jungkook had to deal with. Is there another job Jungkook applied for? Was that why Jungkook work extra hours during the night in the living room some evenings? Should he ask-- Erm, whatever, it's not like it's his business anyway.

He finished fixing Jungkook's tie and stepped back only to stare at Jungkook's eyes with a sarcastic smile on his face, arms crossed over his chest.

Jungkook took that as a challenge so he also plastered his boyish grin. Jimin started getting more annoyed.

"Stop denying. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to text you a lot so you won't get lonely whilst I'm away. And you have my number anyway so--"

"I won't fucking text you," Jimin barked back a little too fast.

"I'm not asking you to text me though," Jungkook made this confused expression although it looked way too scripted to be a sincere confusion.

"I was actually hoping for a sext message." And cue Jungkook's smirk.

"What the fuck are you--!!!" Jimin's rage was cut short when Jungkook suddenly leans in for a kiss on his left cheek. It was a mere peck but it didn't fail to make Jimin's eyes widened in utter surprise at the action.

"Goodbye, wife." Jungkook whispered a little closer to Jimin's stoic face, a small smile adorning his handsome face. 

Not even milliseconds in and Jimin's face started getting painted with his pink blush, eyes blinking profusely as he bites his lower lip for it to not tremble. He wanted to curse Jungkook, call him a fucker for even having the balls to call him w-w-wif--Fuck! Why can't he even say that word even in his head?!

Jungkook didn't wait for a reply and he started walking towards the door with his suitcase. When he finally opens it, he halts for a while and turns to look at Jimin who was still frozen in his place.

"Oh," Jungkook utters, "And if you dream of me, keep in mind I always top."

"I have thrust issues, you see." He ends with a wink before he completely walks out of that door. 

Jimin almost falls dead on the floor.

He knew it.

He really should've used that tie as his murder weapon.

☔️⛈☔️⛈☔️⛈

Just minutes later, when Jimin was already settled on the spacious dining table (he would have to get used to eating alone on now) with his breakfast Jungkook left for him, his phone chimes with a text message. Still yawning and scratching his belly, he clicked to open the message.

=========================

From: "My Hubby ❣️"