♛Chptr. 15.1 || ☆☆Go and Slay, Boys, You My Fave Boys☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

During the end of classes, Jimin also started getting this habit of texting Jungkook every time he would come home a little late. He wouldn't tell every details about where he'll go or who he'll meet that always gets Jungkook to ask him only for him to ignore it.

Jimin still gets home the moment Jungkook texts him to come home immediately though.

Because they eat dinner together.

Jimin just doesn't want to starve, don't get him wrong. It wasn't like he was anticipating eating dinner together with Jungkook because Psh, just why would he even rush home just so they could eat together, right? Disgusting.

But maybe it was also because Jungkook cooks delicious foods that never failed to satisfy his palette. Or maybe. . . it was also because Jungkook changes during evenings.

Sometimes Jungkook becomes this huge tease ball, always calling him nicknames he doesn't like that never failed to annoy him. Sometimes Jungkook becomes this strict mentor, snapping at him every chance he gets whenever he'll write something absurd. 

And sometimes, although those times only come at rare nights, Jungkook becomes this still cold-hearted but a little caring decent human being. Just a little. And no, he does not appreciate it. Did not look forward to those rare times.

That one night when he didn't realize he fell asleep on his table whilst writing only to wake up in the middle of the night with a blanket covering his shoulders was one of the examples. 

The night after that, he finds himself on his own bed with his laptop already closed on his table. He's pretty sure he slept on the living room couch out of tiredness that night though.

A few more nights after, he feels like his body was getting lifted so he opened his eyes a little only to close it fast. It was Jungkook's sharp jawline, chin and that familiar soap scent that gave Jungkook away. 

He didn't bother to open his eyes again, even digging his entire face on Jungkook's clothed puffed chest closer without any worries since Jungkook seemed to think that he's still sleeping. He was smiling until Jungkook tucked him on his bed and left. 

He should definitely sleep in the living room more often.

☔️⛈☔️⛈☔️⛈

"Don't miss me too much." Jungkook teased, the smug grin on his sharp features making a comeback and Jimin have a lot of time to scoff. 

"As if," Jimin huffs, his fingers still working on the black-tie Jungkook asked for him to help him with.

That morning, it came as a surprise to Jimin to see Jungkook still in the house dressed in formal attire. He expected Jungkook to be gone by then like always since the latter never failed to come early to university for some reason.

Seeing Jungkook with a suitcase already near the door also made him curious. When he asked Jungkook what was he up to, the latter only told him to come closer. 

He was suspicious at first but with Jungkook's chuckle and an assuring, "I won't bite, Park. It's still so early in the morning to do something that should be a night's activity." It wasn't really that assuring honestly.

He only walks lazily towards Jungkook with an unamused look on his face, baffled with the dirty insinuation. His morning hair was still scattering everywhere and his face still looks a little puffy from sleep, his bedsheets making random marks on his skin. 

Jungkook only pointed at his still undone black tie that hangs around his neck. Jimin rolled his eyes and was about to walk away until Jungkook offered to add points on his grade.