♛Chptr. 15.1 || ☆☆Go and Slay, Boys, You My Fave Boys☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

Jimin knows that he's writing as best as he can with the little inspiration and motivation left on him but it still wasn't enough for Jungkook. He wanted to snap at his really not helpful professor but at the same time, he also knows it himself that Jungkook was right; his ideas were not enough even for him. 

He was frustrated because he actually agrees with Jungkook. 

But even though Jungkook keeps on giving him shit talks about his poor storytelling and construction, he actually learns things from Jungkook no matter how hard he denies it. 

Every time Jungkook points an error to what he's writing, Jungkook makes sure to explain it further to him so he would get what went wrong and why Jungkook did not like what he wrote.

It hurts since Jungkook was too straightforward and Jungkook didn't even seem to realize it. Jungkook just brutally goes straight to the point, tells him what he should change and why the paragraph he was writing was still quote, "This is crap, Jimin. Re-write this," Jungkook told him without breaking a sweat one time.

That whole two weeks was full of sleepless nights even though school days followed the morning after. Jimin just had to walk like a zombie to school and blank out most of his classes but he felt like it wasn't all for nothing after all when at the end of some days, he hears little compliments from his ruthless professor.

"Keep this paragraph. Remove the whole thing besides it though."

"This one's character. . . it's a little intriguing. Keep it. The rest of the characters; burn them in your memory."

"I like these two scenes. Just. . ." Jungkook sighs, "these two scenes."

He could count them as compliments, right? At least that's a little improvement right there.

Maybe they've also fallen into a little routine without them realizing it. 

They might not both eat breakfast together and go to university at the same time even though they have the same destination everyday, Jimin still appreciates the plate of breakfast Jungkook always leaves him on the dining table every morning. 

There was no cheesy notes of that sort. But just that little sweet action makes Jimin smile every morning.

In school though, everything was the same. Jungkook remains their ruthless professor, never failing to call out students who gets low scores on his quizzes and activities in front of the class to embarrass them since he said that it was a way for them to not be lazy the next time and for them to do better to save their faces.

Jimin was very glad that his name wasn't called that one time whilst Jungkook was announcing the ones who got the lowest scores. His happiness was replaced with confusion though when Jungkook asked him to remain in class as everyone starts making their way out.

Jungkook handed him his paper with a red mark of 6/25, not the lowest but still one of those who got the low scores. That's why he was confused on why he didn't hear his name get called earlier. 

Did Jungkook forgot to call him out?

But his curiosity got answered when all Jungkook did was look at him with those infamous blank gaze of his. 

"Do better next time or I'll post this online," was what Jungkook told him instead. He was taken aback that Jungkook might've purposely missed his name? He wasn't sure. 

Unable to know what to feel, he cleared his throat after a simple utter of 'Okay' before he leaves the classroom with his things. Another faint smile decorated his lips as he walks through the hallways.