part 8

KILLER QUEEN
CHAPTER EIGHT:
YOU MISSPLACE
THINGS A LOT

KILLER QUEENCHAPTER EIGHT:YOU MISSPLACE THINGS A LOT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

5 YEARS AGO

MY NAME IS VANYA HARGREAVES, And this is my story. We were nearer a real family. We were our fathers creation, family in name... but not in fact In the end, after our brother Ben died and Olive went into shock, there was really nothing connecting us. We were just strangers living under the same roof....

Destined to be alone

Starved for attention

Damaged by our upbringing

"Oh my god" Ben said behind Klaus who had the booking his hands, and was sitting at some sort of group circle "she wrote that? I can't believe she would do that"

"Shhh!" Klaus said, waving his hand towards Ben— but the others could not see him.

And haunted, by what might have been.

We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love. Our father never missed an opportunity to remind me that I was ordinary.

A hard thing for a little girl to hear.

If your raised to believe nothing about you is special. If the bench mark is extra ordinary...

what do you do if you're not?

PRESENT DAY

Olive walked in Fives room to see him trying to stitch his arm, a cut he had gotten from the previous night at the store.

"Let me help" she said taking the needle from him, finishing the stitch and cleaning it. He hissed while she was cleaning it, his jawline defined as ever.

After he put on his uniform and zipped who he had told Olive was Delores in a bag. He opened the window and they both climbed out.

"Damn it, where's dads stuff?" Klaus said from the dumpster, Olive dropped beside him, hearing slight mumbling— but she was unable to make out what was being said.

It sounded like... someone was trying to speak behind glass or something. It definitely wasn't Klaus, but it was familiar.

"Jesus Olive" Klaus said, clutching his chest for a moment

"What are you doing?" Olive asked getting onto her feet and picking up Milo who squeaked

"I'm trying to find whatever..... priceless crap was in that priceless box so that pogo will get off my ass!" Klaus exclaimed