Author's note

Note: (06/01/2020)

Hi everyone! Author teenice is here.

I'll be editing this book for a while. you don't need to read the edited version if you already finish reading this. 

the major changes that I'll be doing is:

Firstly, I'll be changing the name of the prince of Leah (Elsa's cousin). it will be Eugene fitzherbert (yes, that's Flynn Rider) and it will be Elsa's cousin-in-law. 

lastly, the kingdom where Jack lives will be name Kingdom of Corona (yes that's the name of Rapunzel's kingdom in Tangled) instead of Kingdom of Leah.

Reason why I made some major changes?

I'm planning to make a fanfiction version of Tangled titled: COLORLESS.

well, hoping that I could make it as interesting as this book. Still reading and looking for possible characters that I can include in the fanfiction story.

When will be publish?

I don't know when. (ahahah sorry) I don't want to put exact date because I might not meet everyone's expectation. It might take for a while for me to create the story draft and the flow of the story. I'm planning to finish writing it first before publishing.

Please be patient with me and I have to apologize in advance for always procrastinating. 

Big thanks to all readers who has given this book a chance, to the voters and to those posted comments (sorry for not replying).

Thank you and keep safe everyone!

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

NOTE: (12/08/2020)

Hi!. I'm done editing it! YAY! I can focus on to my other stories. just like I've said guys, you don't need to reread it if you already finish it reading before I made a major editing. I already listed all major changes that I've done.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! to ALL YOUR UNENDING SUPPORT!!!