𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Start from the beginning

liked by worldwidehandsome and others

jungkookie_ haha hacked by @ guccibear

view all 54 comments

nabongs92 I thought I flushed the toilet

_sunflowerhobi dont worry gguk even if you look like poop I'll still love u

jungkook remembers that he didn't delete the posts his friends posted as a prank, he cringes internally, ah why out of all the pictures??

*ding*

c.tzuyu14 gotchu ;)

the many ways you could really make my heart tumble chou. just so you wait

before he closes his phone, he receives a message from that same unknown number. he ignores it, worrying about nothing but ways to make tzuyu yield to him.

at least that's what he had to worry about, at the moment.

_

a week has passed, and so far tzuyu had gotten a few love notes and doodles from jungkook. it was small but heartfelt, and tzuyu appreciated it more than ever. it became one of the things that she looked forward to waking up in the morning.

the notes consisted of messages that were sometimes pick-up lines, reminders, and reasons why he's pursuing her. some had cute doodles on the bottom.

front side of the paper: If I could arrange the alphabet...

back side of the paper: I would put 'U' and 'I' together..

'

don't overwork! rest when needed.

'

you really have good posture. when do you ever slouch and take a break?

'

aside from the notes, jungkook had also been very touchy. not the teasing lock-head type. he's always looking for excuses to hold her hand such as comparing his to hers often.., giving tzuyu high-fives as his fingers break away from the high-five,, closing them on her open palm instead...

"smooth like a snake," jimin said. and it was true. he merely wanted to develop closure and familiarity with her.

times when tzuyu had something on her hair or on the corner of her mouth, he uses the opportunity to wipe it for her. though this has been going on since, only nowadays, it's been more frequent.

there were moments where it gets awkward between the two, where jungkook had said something too cheesy. tzuyu retorts with a defensive glare or a soft punch. then they're back to normal again.

this continued on for another week, and the girls have wondered why tzuyu is taking so long to yield to jungkook.

"I think you're ready!" chaeyoung beams as she wraps her arms around tzuyu's waist. her petite body makes it easier for tzuyu to warm the shivering chae.