TWENTY-EIGHT (EDITED)

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: The New Garrison

Warning: Really Smutty Content

(If you have a problem with smut, don't read the end of the chapter)

IT WAS THE GRAND REOPENING OF THE GARRISON, AND THE FAMILY WAS GETTING READY.

After the fight with Thomas, Arthur was upset and said he wasn't going to the reopening of his own club. Tabitha tried to change his mind, but he said no. She has cooled after the fight as well, Thomas made her upset the way he talked to his elder brother. She was so upset that she backhanded him and yelled at him.

After the fight in the living, Thomas stormed off to his office upset like his wife and brother. He needed to calm himself down before giving Polly the news about her children. Her daughter Anna died trying to make her way back to her mother, and Michael was still alive and in the country. Polly was overjoyed, asking where her son was, wanting to go see him. Tears off not filled her eyes, holding Thomas' hand in her own

Thomas didn't tell Polly where her son was, because if she went there and Mrs Johnson called the police, she wasn't going to be allowed near him. That's when Polly held her nephew at gunpoint to make him tell her where Michael was. Thomas didn't tell her, and Polly shouted the ceiling of his office and then stormed out.

Before heading to the Garrison, Tabitha was in her and Thomas' bedroom getting ready. She bought a new sorry pink, floral dress for the occasion and had her hair pinned up and words diamond earings Thomas got her for her birthday. She wore some nude eyeshadow and painted her lips a dark but warm color that made her face look absolutely stunning. Thomas was already down at the Garrison making sure everything was ready, giving his wife space since he made her angry earlier that day.

As soon as Tabitha was ready, she left her bedroom, seeing Arthur at the table with a glass and a bottle of whiskey. He sat beside the fire with his head hung low as he took a sip from his glass. Tabitha walked over to him, and he looked up to see her faintly smiling.

"Are you still sure you won't come?" Tabitha asked.

"No," Arthur said. "Tommy don't want me there."

"I'm sure he does."

Arthur looked his sister in-law up and down with a faint smile. "You look very nice, Tabby."

"Thank you."

"Tommy doesn't deserve a kind and beautiful woman like you. And you don't deserve to be in a family like this one."

Tabitha then left after Arthur said that, still smiling and patted his shoulder goodbye. That night, everyone was at the reopening of the Garrison, which looked different than it did before. Everything was colored gold, the tables and chairs were mixed and fancier, not to mention the bar and the shelves of liquor behind hit. Even the snug was colored gold.