Teddy Bear

Sorry for the delay, I hope this makes up for it! Please enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Rin, it's time for school."

I was woken up by Laito. He had set my uniform at the edge of the bed and also got me a glass of water, which I was very thankful for because my throat hurts.

"Thank you, Laito." Nails on a chalkboard could describe my voice, it hurts to talk.

Laito placed his hand on my forehead and frowned.

"Hmmm, I think you should stay home today. I'll tell Reiji to keep one the brothers here. I wish I could but I have an important test today."

I gave a quick nod and laid back down, I dozed off for about thirty minutes before I was shaken awake.

"Rin, wake up."

I groaned and glared at the person that invaded my space, Kanato.

"What do you want Kanato? I'm trying to sleep."

"You need to eat, humans are weak when they are sick and need food to get better faster." He held Teddy closer to his body, just then I realized I didn't have Kanzoo with me.

I sat up abruptly, making Kanato do a double take, and glanced around my room. I slid off my bed and in return got dizzy; I started to fall forward until Kanato caught me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nnhn, Kanzoo, where is Kanzoo?" I had a blazing headache now and it was only getting worse.

Kanato placed something into my arms and I looked down to see Teddy.

"Kanato, wha-" He picked me up and walked me out of my room.

"Kanzoo is in my room, I found him in the kitchen this morning. Don't worry, I did not harm him."

I relaxed in his arms a little and played with Teddy's paw. We made it to the kitchen and Kanato sat down at the table.

"I only know how to make soup, I hardly ever make food other than sweets."

"Soup's fine." I placed Teddy on the table and laid my head down. I watched Kanato work on soup, he was making a mess but I wasn't complaining. It's not me who's going to be in trouble anyway.

"Do you have pain medicine?"

"We should, I also have to get you medicine for your cold."

Kanato put a bowl of soup in front of me and left to get the medicine. I picked up the spoon and started eating, the soup tasted nasty but I'm not going to waste it, especially after he took time to make it for me which he doesn't seem like the type of person to that so often.

I finished the soup by the time he entered the kitchen. He was holding Kazoo and two pill bottles.

"Here." He handed me Kazoo and I thanked him. He gave me two pills and some orange juice.

"Orange juice helps the throat's pain and swelling." He remained expressionless as he has been this whole time.

"You seem to know a lot about health, why?" I croaked out, causing my throat to feel like it's getting stabbed by my needles.

"I like to learn about humans, I think of them like pets, and health is an important factor of theirs." He gave a creepy, yet cute in my opinion, smile.

I nodded, talking hurts too much. Kanato picked up Teddy.

"Follow me." I stood up slowly, groggily making my way after him.