Getting comfy

Im really sorry guys, I have been really busy with school and all, also thank you for the votes, I really appreciate it.

Well lets not bore you now and get strait to the story!

----------------------------------------------------------

I just stared at the now dented wall. Damn the wannabe car runs strong. Let's not get on his bad side yea...yea.

Anyway, I zoned out fixated on the wall until I heard a very annoying high pitch scream. I snap out of whatever I was doing to see Yui on the floor bleeding, she glances around at the sakamaki's and her face contorts into a look of fright.

She proceeds to stand up and holds her cross tightly.

"V...vampires," she whispers loud enough for me to hear. Now wait a minute, vampires?

I look around to see all of them smirking showing a little bit of their fangs and eyes glowing, kinda weird if you ask me, but yea they’re vampires. As I'm looking around I see a new guy with gingerish hair laying on the loveseat in the far end of the room. His eyes are shut, probably sleeping, that's a life goal right there.

I focus back to my sister who is now running away after mother; A.k.a, Reiji said something I didn't pay attention to nor wanted to. Nevertheless, I'm honestly too hungry to run away. I’m also well aware that I won't even get the chance of escaping. 

I decided to just make way to the unknown person. I poke his cheek a couple of times until he finally opens his eyes and wow aren’t those pretty. Staring lazily at me are the most beautiful set of deep blue eyes I have ever seen. Way prettier than mine.

"Neh, can you take me to my room? Also what's your name? I zoned out so if you said your name, sorry." I was calm and quiet which caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"Hey! Tell ore-sama why you haven't run away yet!" I mentally roll my eyes.

I look at Tomato head blankly,

"I know I wouldn’t have made it past the door,” I point to the door Yui ran out of “and I also know that I’m super hungry. So if you dont wanna die I suggest you keep your mouth shut Oreo-sama."

 I bring my gaze back at the ginger headed male who is now looking at me in amusement. Why? I don't know.

Reiji sighs and looks at me. "I will take you, follow me," Mother vocalizes strictly. (A/N: XD)

"Kanato, Laito, Ayato, get the girl." After that it was said the three boys went after flat bread.

Mother Reiji then starts walking so I take that as my que to follow. We walk in silence until he stops at a door making me run into him lightly, he glances down at me with a frown. What's with him and frowning? Gonna get wrinkles if you keep doing that.

"This is your room, you are to keep it clean. Your things were brought in there by our butler. I will come get you when it's time for school, for now do what you want quietly." 

He leaves quietly and I scan the double doors in front of me. They’re large dark wooded doors with elegant designs on them. After admiring the door I decided to twist the door knob and open it. 

Walking in I notice the walls are a pale lavender grey highlighted with an extravagant trim. There are french glass double doors going out to the connected patio outside with blood red curtains. To the right there is a dark wood desk that compliments the floors with a really comfortable looking chair. Parallel to the desk is an antique dresser joined with a large mirror and next to it is a large king sized bed; The bedding matching the curtains. There are two extra doors in the room that I’m assuming belong to the closet and a bathroom.

I go to the bed that has my suitcase on it and place Kazoo next to a pillow. I unpack all my things and organize the room to my liking. I then change into a onesie that looks like a blue teddy bear and grab kanzoo.

“Goodnight Kanzoo.” I lay in my bed holding kanzoo and admire the coved ceiling and chandelier and wait for sleep to consume me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it is so short, im trying to make my pages longer but its going to take time, so please stay with me. I really hope this chapter went well since I've been having writers block.

Thank you Darlings!

Belemour Zevari