Two-faced Pervert

When I woke up Reiji was no longer in the bed, probably doing office stuff. I took a shower in my own bathroom that was connected to my room and made way for breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen I saw kanato eating a cake and Laito complaining about wanting his macarons back. 

"Stop whining, you big baby."

Both eyes turned to me and Laito smirked.

"Hey sleepy-kun, looks like you had fun last night," Laito says, which confused me.

"What do you mean?" 

All of a sudden Laito was right behind me, he gently grazed his finger over Reiji's bite. Guess the bandage came off in the shower, ganna needs to find a new one.

"Oh, the bite," I simply confirmed.

"Fu~fu, why yes, the bite, may I make my own mark," he doesn't even sound like he's asking, dumbass pervert.

"No." I said flatly, not the slightest bit of emotion on my face.

"Why are you here?" Kanato asked, he may seem creepy but I find him kinda cute. He stared at me for a while and I did the same right back, me and him have this weird staring contest just like when we first met. I held Kanzoo close and answered his question.

"I'm hungry, and so is Kanzoo." Kanato looked at Kazoo and then back at me again. I heard the pervert snicker and brought my attention to him and glared.

"Why are you laughing?" 

"Well little mouse," what's up with these people and giving me animal names and why little too, I'm not that small. “Do you expect us to feed you, when you won't even feed us?"

"So you're saying that if I feed you then you will feed me?"

"Fu~fu why yes, little mousey." All they’re after is my blood, but why come after me when they have my dumb sister. That peeves me a little.

"I can make something myself, I don't need help. I wasn't even going to ask you to feed me anyway you pervert. What about Kanzoo, did you think about him? No! you didn't, stay away. If I wanted help I would have gone to Reiji. " He seemed taken aback by my outburst. I looked at Kanato and he was no longer there, all the sweets were gone too.

Laito sighed, took off his jacket and set it on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?"

I brought my attention to him.

"Nothing from you if all you want is my blood, I'm not some toy you can push around and use." 

He looked a little upset, and that set me off balance. Laito truly seemed hurt about my words.

"I don't see you as a toy. I was just trying to scare you, but you went off. I'm sorry." Did he just apologize? He did so, which was unexpected.

"Why are you not acting like a pervert? We are alone, wouldn't you use this time to jump me or something. I'm a weak human." I stated.

"I only act like that around my brothers or the sacrificial brides. You seem like someone that doesn't care about personality, I mean look, the first person you went to was Reiji." 

"So you're two-faced." I said bluntly.

He sighed and pinched his nose like Reiji does.

"Something like that." 

"Pancakes."

"Pancakes?" He repeated me with a confused look on his face.

"You asked what I wanted to eat, I wanted pancakes, Kazoo wanted cookies." He smiled, and let me tell you that his smile was one of the best smiles I have ever seen in my life. He looked pure for once, his smile wasn't like his usual pervert one but one that reached his eyes. A genuine smile.