19. Sweet moments

Ever thought what if you could see ghosts? In fact what if you fall in love with one?

Well we did. Me and Nandinixxmanik have cooked up one mind-blowing love story. Yup a love story between a human and a ghost. You might wander is it even possible? If yes then how? To know follow our joint a/c _doubletrouble__

The introduction of our collab story Freaking romance is up and the first part will be up tomorrow .. Do follow the a/c n support us!!

And trust me it's not just going to be romance, it's going to be FREAKING ROMANCE!!!

******

"No no no no-" I contradicted, reclining back on the sofa but she didn't stop. With a big flashy smile on her face, she came on top of me with a paintbrush and palette in her hand. Pressing me down, she carelessly ran the paintbrush on my left cheek.

"Nandini!" I made a grumpy face to which she laughed.

"Don't move. My painting isn't done yet." She chirped.

"You are really mean."

"And honey you are too sweet for not pushing me away." She smiled, before pecking my right cheek and then my lips. I showed her my painted left cheek, indicating her to plant a kiss there too.

"Not before I complete my painting." She said, dipping the brush in blue paint and getting back to painting my cheek.

"What are you painting?" I asked.

"I don't know." She giggled.

I just let her paint whatever she wanted. Ten minutes later I looked at my reflection in the mirror, only to laugh on seeing her so called masterpiece.

The paints were all over my left cheek and
some even on my forehead. I couldn't even comprehend what colours she used. "You were painting this since the last ten minutes?"

She shook her head in 'yes', giving me her cheeky smile. "So I let you paint my cheek. Now I need a reward."

"Reward! For what?" She raised a brow.

"For doing this to my cheek." I pointed towards my messed up painted cheek.

"Okay fine." She shrugged. "What do you want? I might as well consider your request."

"Ummm...a wall thud."

"A wall thud." She mused, before she held either side of my arm and pushed me towards the wall, sandwiching me in between her and the wall.

"Is this okay?" She tilted her head slightly and I found the gesture cute.

I gently held her nape. "Not this way." Looking into her eyes, I interchanged our position. Now she was sandwiched in between me and the wall. "Now this is right." I said in a whisper, moving closer to her lips but she bent down and got out of my hold.

"I considered your request." She giggled before running away.

"Nandini!! My kiss is still pending." I complained and she showed me her tongue, before getting out of the room. I shook my head lightly, still grinning, before I opened the tap and washed my face.

Later, when I went downstairs I could see her sitting beside my dad and watching a movie. I reached her and sat beside her. "What are you watching?" I whispered.

"Pornographic." She whispered back, making me fake cough. My dad had been sitting right beside her and yet she had the courage to say that.

"You can never change, can you?" He whisper yelled.

"No never." She mouthed, smirking.

We watched the movie for the next half an hour and for the whole half an hour Nandini had been staring at me and not even the TV screen. She didn't even care that my dad was sitting right beside her.

"Aren't you done staring at me?" I asked, turning to face her, after my dad left.

"The movie is boring."

"So?"

"So I found something interesting to do. You interest me." She said causally.

"Enjoyed staring at me?"

"Yeah very much." She held my face in between her palm and patted my cheek. She then spread her arm out. "Honey carry me upstairs." She said, ever so cutely, that I couldn't resist.

I turned my back towards her and she happily climbed on my back. "My piggy." She chirped, wrapping her hands around my neck.

I walked up a few stairs with her on my back.
But then I acted as if I would drop her, making her hold tighten on me. She slipped down my back but I immediately caught her thighs preventing her from slipping further.

"You did it intentionally." I could hear her grumpy voice.

"I really didn't." I denied with a poker face. "And don't worry, I won't let you fall so easily."

"I will kill you if you do so again." She warned, tightening her hold on my neck.

Later that night,

I had been busy checking my emails in my laptop when she came out of the bathroom, dressed in nothing but my shirt. I could feel a sudden rush of hormones. I really couldn't resist her charm.

I walked towards her and in a swift moment caged her in between me and the closet door. "Do you even have any idea what you are doing to me?" I whispered huskily, stroking her cheeks gently.

"And do you have any idea this view of yours is making it hard for me?" She said softly, leaning more into his touch.

Well I was shirtless too.

"Then what is stopping you?" I whispered against her lips. "I am all yours." The next moment she wrapped her hands around my nape and pulled me closer, before pressing her lips against  mine.

The shrill buzzing sound of the phone disturbed our kiss. I groaned, breaking the kiss. Walking away from her, I reached for the phone.

"Hello!" I answered the call, only to freeze on hearing what the caller said.

****
So I don't know how the update was. Hope it was worth reading. Do vote and comment. And do check out "Freaking romance"

Stay safe. Stay happy.
Love ♥️
Aaku