Shattered Glass: Megatron x Reader 🚩Requested! 🚩

Okay, Shattered Glass is like, take Optimus and Megatron. They basically switch roles. Megatron is a fair leader and Optimus is a crazy, violent warlord. If you dont understand, just search it up on your search engine ^^! Have fun my candies! And the person who requested this is TallGlassOfLemonade
I hope this is good enough for you!

Narrator's PoV

Again, another rough day at flight school. You were trying to pass flight school to take your plane license so you could get a plane and travel the world. As you were driving home in your f/c car, the wind was blowing your beautiful h/l h/c hair. As your favorite song came onto the radio, you blasted the volume to where the bass was vibrating the car and started yelling to the song. You opened the sunroof and stuck your open hand out. Only a few people were out driving. That was weird because it is 5 pm, rush hour. But a couple of the people that were out were a black and yellow Camaro on your right side and a what looked like a green bulky Jeep on the left. But that didnt bother you at all. You kept singing to your favorite song. Until it ended. You turned it down and said," That is a good song! Why can't it last-" You were cut off by honking behind you. You looked at the rearview mirror and saw a blue semi truck with red and faint orange flames. "Go over please!" You said, waving your hand out of the driver seat window as you kept your other hand on the wheel. Instead, the truck drove faster and hit your bumper. Then, the Camaro drove closer and bumped your tires which made you spin and hit the fence off the highway. When you were trying to get a hold of something, anything, you accidentally knocked yourself out as the car tumbled over.

Megatron's PoV

As I was silently watching Prime and his team hurt the human, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Optimus. Stand down. Do not hurt the human and give her/him to me."

I said, still flying above him. " That won't happen today Megatron. Autobots! Attack!"

Optimus cackled, transforming with his team. I transformed and ran to the humans car.

"Soundwave, backup is required."

I said, putting two digits on my auto receptor while trying to block the Autobots from reaching the car. Then, I see a teal portal behind Optimus and his team. Knockout, Breakdown and a few vehicons came running thourgh as the groundbridge closed.

"Protect the human at all costs!" I said, aiming fire at Optimus with my cannon and pointing at the car with the human. It appeared that he/she was in recharge? Weird time to be in recharge. Optimus came and nearly shot my helm. Thankfully, Breakdown smashed his hammer on Optimus' helm.

"Decepticons! Fall back!" I said as I got up quickly. I picked up the human's car and ripped the door off. I carefully tried to get the human out but, Bulkhead smashed into me and I let go of the car-

Frag me!!
Why did I do that!?

Rage then took over me as the car flew across the highway and Breakdown was trying to catch the car while Knockout and the Vehicons were protecting Breakdown.

I ran toward Optimus and punched his chin. He then flew and hit the highway with a loud thud.

"I got it!"

Breakdown yelled as he carefully clicked the seatbelt off and gently grabbed the human out.

"We have what we need! Now, Decepticons, roll out!"