Knockout x Reader x Bumblebee /Requested/

So this is a request made by LuaKitsune
Hope you like it!

Knockout and Bumblebee has became a couple soon after the war ended. They both had a great friendship with Y/n, but she was back on Earth.

"Hey, Bee." Knockout walked up to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

"Hey KO."

"I miss Y/n." They both said in unison, lookin at each other's eyes.

"She was such a great human!!!" Bumblebeeclapped us hands together at the thought of the beautiful human.

"She was so trustworthy too! We should go back to Earth, Bee!" Knockout and Bumblebee came rushing toward Ratchet and begged to go back to Earth to see Y/n.

"Tell her that I said hello, I found would." Ratchet was basically Y/n's father, since he had died.

*Flashback*

Y/n ran into the main room of the Autobot base, crying. It had been her first week since she had met the Autobots, Bumblebee being her guardian.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!" Ratchet had bent down to the sad child, and picked her up with his servos, and looked at her with worried optics.

"M-my d-dad died... His tumor-" She had managed to choke out before soaking Ratchet's servos in her tears.

"Here, one moment Y/n." Ratchet switched to his holoform and hugged Y/n until she stopped crying. The others had been on separate missions, getting the Omega Locks. She had just joined the team, seeing Smokescreen and Bumblebee race eachother.

*End of flashback*

"Will do, Ratchet!" The happy bots ran into the ground bridge, only to see something spark-breaking.

Y/n was hugging a boy, but her legs wrapped around his waist  and their foreheads together. This boy, seemed really familiar.

The happy bots, soon turned into sad robots.

"Oh! Knockout! Bee! What's up! I've missed you guys!" Y/n jumped off of the boy, and ran up to her two (out of three) favorite Transformers.

"Hey, Y/n." By the sound of Bumblebee's voice, he was sad.

"Are you alright? You guys seem sad."

Knockout was known, and I mean KNOWN for expressing his feelings.

"Well, we expected you to be hanging out with Miko, Raf and Jack." Knockout scoffed, at the boy  he had black hair, and blue eyes.

"Knockout! Be nice! W-well, speaking of Jack... He's, well," Y/n ran back up to the boy and hugged him and said, "my boyfriend!" 

Bumblebees spark fell deep, deep
                  D
                        O   
                               W
                                       N

And so did Knockouts.

"Why didn't you call me? "

"Call you what Knockout? You're being so hysterical!"

"You always call me Knockout, or KO.." Knockout was close to crying by this point. Jack! That rat! He's influenced Y/n to hate them!

"Knockout, there's something I should tell you... " Bumblebee was about to do it. About to do it in front of both of his crushes. But, one was already taken.

"I love you. And I will never love anyone else more than you." Knockout was touched, Bumblebee had never said 'I love you' in the relationship yet... But he just did.

Knockout smiled, then hugged Bee as hard as possible.

"I- love you too!" Knockouts eyes we're watering.

Y/n suddenly felt bad, for ever dating Jack. She didn't love him anymore. She loved her bots.

"Wait! Jack, can you leave for a moment?"

"Sure, I don't want to hear Bee puckering up to Knockout anyways. " Jack left the room.

"Guys.... I need to confess something to the both of you... "

"And that is?" Bee looked down at the shy human, and so did KO.

"eUgh- uh- I don't think I can do this-! But, I know you guys are in a relationship, but... Iloveyouguys and I'm sorry if that was weird! "

KO and Bee looked at each other. That was actually their plan. To bring Y/n into this relationship.

"We love you more!" KO and Knockout picked up the human as she cuddled their faces.

THE END
I'm sorry if that was short/weird
I had no idea what to do for a threesome so.... Sorry if you don't tlike it, also  so sorry for posting it late... Welp, i- should probably update more books. So, see y'all lata!