Ultra Magnus x Galaxius Prime

Requested by ME
I'm almost done with your guys other oneshots priomise!! I drew a photo while calling a friend, and that's what inspired this one shot. LETS GOOOO

Galaxius was in her holoform, in the training room. She had just finished setting up the few acrobatic 'ropes' along the ceiling.

Ultra Magnus had walked in, also in his holform.
"Galaxius.. What are you doing?" Ultra Magnus looked at how high Galaxius was, wrapped up in the weird rope, slightly interested in what she was doing.

"Oh! Hey Magnus! What brings you to the training room at this hour?" Galaxius questioned Magnus, it was pretty late. She had held onto the rope, then made herself roll down from the ceiling to a few feet above the floor.

Being the protective SIC he is, he had rushed over. "Are you alright, sweetspark?! That scared me!" Ultra Magnus held Galaxius from the rope,  making sure she was alright.

"Oh yeah! Pshh.. I'm fine! Some humans do these things called, 'acrobatics' and I decided to get some. It looks fun!" Galaxius giggled, then pecked Magnus on the cheek. Blush filled Ultra Magnus' face.

"May I try? It looks... Well, amusing." Ultra Magnus was having trouble find the word. Galaxius had led him to the other acrobatic rope, and showed him some things.

"So  you want to wrap the rope around both of your upper thighs... Just like that, and then twist yourself up to the ceiling, then you'll roll back down!" Galaxius helped him, and got him to the point where we could roll up by himself.

"Wait, wait!!! It's not making me roll down! Help me!" Ultra Magnus was literally tied up in the rope.

"Give me a kiss first, Mango~" Galaxius cooed, then laughed.

"You stubborn little chicken fucker.." Ultra Magnus huffed, like a two year old who didn't get a Kinder egg.

"You're gonna regret that, sir~ " Galaxius teased the SIC. She jumped up, and held onto Magnus' waist,  and kissed him passionately. Galaxius pulled away and saw that Magnus' tie was out of place.

"Let me help you with your tie, shall I?" Galaxius wrapped her legs around Magnus' waist. He groaned, just the slightest bit, then she fixed his tie. She kissed him once more, then flipped, and landed on the floor.

"You're so sensitive, Magnus. Grow up! Otherwise, just flip over backwards, and you'll roll down naturally!" Galaxius yelled to her Mango.

He did was she said, and successfully made it to the ground. "I've missed you so much, floor." They both laughed, then Galaxius asked, : "What do you want to do?" She already knew the answer. "You speetspark~" Ultra Magnus traced a finger along Galaxius' thigh, causing her to shiver. "Give me a kiss first~" Galaxius laughed. She than ran, as fast  as possible.
"You little shit- I'm just going to get you!" Ultra Magnus yelled, following after the girl.

AHHHHH I LOVE IT REEEEEEEEE
omg HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT
Tell me what y'all think kk?