Least liked Autobot x Reader x Fave Autobot

So this one shot is dedicated to NO ONE except me. I mean, unless you have the same stuff in common. Hope you like it!! But my mom is healthy and alive. And the main character is me too, hope you guys like it! Also, using a fake name! UwU. If you guys want your request like this; tell meh pls! ♥️

"Augh, Wheeljack, I don't think this is going to work out!" Mackenzie huffed at Wheeljack. He was always too reckless, and barely ever cuddled or showed affection in front of the others, and was just downright mean to Mackenzie.

"Hmph. Found that out just now, huh, Sunshine?" Wheeljack was busy fixing Ultra Magnus' ship. The new Autobot and SIC to Optimus.

"You're so difficult! Isn't that your nickname for Ratchet?! I hope you know that we were going to last and that I actually loved you when I saw you. Well, I was mistaken. Won't talk to you again, Jackie. Oh, never mind. I mean, Wheeljack." Mackenzie stomped away from Wheeljack, anger boiling in her. With the feel of sadness, guilt and regret.

Mackenzie was caught in her thoughts when she noticed that the SIC was trying to get her attention.

"Solider! Answer me!" Magnus boomed at Mackenzie.

"What? Oh, yes sir? Sorry sir." Mackenzie looked up, a little bit sad, and pushed up her rose-gold glasses.

"Time for training."

"Alright sir." Wheeljack suddenly walked in, and started talking to Ratchet. He hugged Ratchet from behind, and snuck a little kiss.

Mackenzie felt betrayed. She felt as if Wheeljack never really loved her.

"I'm not telling you again, Solider!" Ultra Magnus was getting ticked that Mackenzie wasn't listening. Was she ever?

"I-im sorry sir. I'll head my way there now. " Mackenzie managed to stutter without crying. When she made it to the workout or training area, she switched tops. Mackenzie looked at herself in the mirror.

"Huh. I guess I did grow a few inches. Better get to work." She started posing cutely, then turned around and saw Raf.

"GAAH-" She screamed and fell, but Raf caught her arm and pulled her up.

"I swear to-"

Raf giggled a little bit, then apologized to her.

"I noticed that you aren't trying to show affection to Wheeljack right now?" Raf sat down on one of the gym benches, while Mackenzie practiced her planks.

"Well, about him, Raf. We aren't together anymore. I have eyes for someone else." Mackenzie dropped to the floor from a plank. Those were so hard sometimes. She then did more planks, while talking to Raf.

"And whom may that be?" Raf questioned, and pushed his glasses up like he normally does.

"I-I think I like the new guy. Ultra Magnus. He's pretty hot, and I have to figure out the soft side of him." Mackenzie confessed.

"He's well-built."

"Raf, are you gay?" They both laughed it out, they were best friends, since they were close in age. Miko was cool, nice taste in music, but, reckless and crazy. She reminded Mackenzie of Wheeljack. Mackenzie needed a break from both of them, and needed quality time with her best friend, and her practical mom, Arcee.

*a lil backstory*

When Mackenzie was little, her mom had died, due to cancer. She was about 9, turning 10. Nobody had told her the news until her birthday. Her mom was promised to be there, she was a Navy Seal, and promised to be back on her birthday. She was heartbroken. She had severe depression, even for a youngling. She needed her mom for her first break up. But, she wasn't there. Mackenzie's dad was heartbroken too, but then found a wonderful lady. Mackenzie loved this new lady, whom was so close to her, she was her practical step mom. But, Arcee was a mother figure to her as well. Basically her dad, but no lover.