That made Jimin instantly groaned and rolled his eyes. Jungna laughed, listening to her brother's suffer. So did Jungkook, as be muffled out chukkles.

     "You cannot say that." Jimin argued.
     "Of course, I can. Why I can't? It your fault you cannot choose the perfect one." Jungna nudged her brother's shoulder as he could feel Jimin changed his seat to sit by the bed on Jungna's left as Jungkook on her right.

     "Actually, it's your fault for having too sensitive smell sense." Jimin glared at her.
     "Ohoㅡbaby, look he blackmails you." Jungna tapped on Jungkook's lap to get his attention as she pointed towards her brother.

     At the moment, Jimin just realised that both of them were having the same problem. They were sensitive to smell. But Jimin didn't care. Not like Jungkook would kill him anyway.

     "Anyway, I will go out for awhile. To look for our parents. They said they on their way already." Jimin informed as he got off from the bed. "I will come back later." As he said that, he engulfed Jungna in his arm and gave a reassuring squeezed on Jungkook's shoulder before leaving the ward. And now, only Jungna and Jungkook left in the ward.

      Jungkook returned his gaze towards his girl infront of him. In a few hours, everything would back to normal. Jungkook held Jungna's hands out of the blue that made the girl flinched a little. His thumb caressed her back of hand as his eyes could not leave Jungna's feature.

      "Are you excited or nervous? You know, it few hour left. May be not that long. The doctor need to get you ready after all. So, what are you feeling now?"

       Jungna tilted her head, lips purking up as she was thinking. "How about both?" And then Jungna grinned which made Jungkook smiled as well. "But I could say, I more excited than nervous." She nodded to herself.

      "Why?"
      "Becauseㅡ I cannot wait to see my favourite people again." She softly said, loosened her hand away from Jungkook's hold as she held his face. She let her thumb, softly caressed Jungkook's cheek. Her pink lips, stretched to a warmth softie smile. "To see my parents, your parents, ippi, youㅡ" she paused. "And our baby boy."

       At the moment, Jungkook felt his eyes caught the dust in the air. Both were getting watery. He needed to purse his lips tight, so there would not have tears leaking from his eyes.

       "I want to see your face. To see you cheeks. Your nose. Your lips. Your mole. Everything about you, I want see it all. And mostly, you know what the thing is already." Jungna cheekily said.

      "My eyes, huh?"
      "Bingo!" There chuckles escaped from her lips.
      "You really cannot stop loving my eyes huh?"
      "First of all Jungkook, I fall for your eyes at first sight. Who can stop thinking about your big doe eyes. Like the eyes of deer. You know, like bambi's eyes. Big, round, sparkling, shinning." Her heart bubbly with giddiness."Of course I love everything about you, kook. But you know, your eyes are everything. Since I fall for your eyes and that lead me to fall for you, I cannot stop adoring them. The way they shine when you smile. The way you smile from your eyes first. The way I hate when your precious eye, tear up. The way they widened when you are confuse. You really use your eyes against me, you know that baby? Doing all puppy eyes because you know I cannot resist them?"

      Jungkook instantly hugged her which Jungna hugged him back in return. His hild around her tightened, as if he scared she would disappered once he loosened his grip.

      "Thank you for loving me." Jungkook uttered. In the hug, Jungna shook her head. "No, thank you Jungkook for loving me. Thank you for always be patient with my annoying ass all the time. Not only the time I lost my eyes. But since the first time, we met. Thank you so much."

      Jungkook doved his face against Jungna's nape as she let her chin nailed over Jungkook's shoulder. "Please know that I always love you no matter what happen." His voice muffled as Jungna nodded her head thoughtfully.

      " I love you Jungna."
      "I love you more, Jeon Jungkook."
      "No. I love you mㅡ"
      "No!Don't fight me. I love you more! It's final."

      Hence, it made Jungkook chuckled against Jungna's nape. He gave her soft kiss on her neck before he pulled away from her. Jungna's eyes fluttered closed when Jungkook kissed her crown of head. Not long after that, the door cracked open. Both of them, turned their head towards the direction. By the door, there were the presence of Jungkook's family, Jungna's family, the doctor and the nurses.

     The time was finally came.

     His heart had turned heavy instantly. He looked towards his family and Jungna's. They were having a warmth smile on their face. And then, he changed his gaze towards the doctor. The male doctor nodded his head and mouthed towards him,

      Let's go.

      It been hours Jungna in the surgery room. Both family were waiting at the waiting area. None of them were having heart to leave. Eventhough, there was an excitement sparked in their heart, thinking Jungna would have her sight again, yetㅡ they could not stop worrying about the safety of the two soul.

       Jungna and her baby boy.

       Aftet hours waiting, with roller coaster feeling, the doctor came out. There was no word left his lips but his small gesture by smiling and nodding, enough made them feeling relieve and thankful to the God for ease everything.

       For now, they needed to wait for Jungna gained her conscious. And, there would be another begining to Jungna of her life.

       Everyone had gather inside Jungna's ward. The doctor was helping to remove the bandage around Jungna's head and her eyes. Two nurses on his side were helping him. Every of them could not wait to see the result. Could not wait to see the smile again. Everyone were anticipating for her reaction.

       "Take it slow, okay. It will sting a bit." The doctor said as he finally removed the last layer of bandage.

        Jungna needed to take a deep breath before she slowly opened her eyes. On some reason she was scared but her happiness to see the colourful surrounding again, encouraging her. There, she opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was her big family; her family and Jungkook's. She could not believe she finally could see them again. That made her lips stretched to a wide amd broad smile.

      "Oh my god!look at your annoying face Jimin!" That was her first sentence she said once she could see the world again. Instead of being mad over his sister, Jimin instantly ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Thank god. Finally I could beat you without feeling guilty." He jokingly said only got everyone laughter.

        As Jimin let go of her, like she saod before, she would pinch her brother's cheeks and she really did. She continued by excitedly waved towards her big family and then she turned towards the doctor and the two nurses. Thank you left her lips like the river flow. She didn't know how to thank them except said thank you for helping her.

      "Is this my baby bump?" Jungna poked her stomach. "Nah~it just your fat princess." Mr Park playfully teased her daughter. "You are so mean dad." Upon her words, Mr Park rolled his eyes and making faces. Then, both family came towards her and gave her big hug.

       Untilㅡ

      "Where's Jungkook?" Her question abruptly made everyone silence. They slowly back away from the hug. Their silence brought unsettle feeling inside her.

        Jungna looked over Jungkook's parents only got avoiding gaze from them. So did her parents. There was only one hope as she turned towards her eldest brother. Jimin wanted to avoid her gaze but she was fast to tug his hand to make his attention on her.

      "Where is Jungkook?" She repeated the same question again. It took quite second for Jimin to answer her. With a deep breath and heavy heart, he looked at his sister.

       "Who do you think the donor is, Jungna?"

___

Don't mad at me👉👈

Take care and stay safe everyone💜