Sienna sighs, "I like you Will, I respect you but I don't gossip about my best friend"

He smiles, "Copy that."

"Roberts, Fire department called. Crush syndrome at 82 Westbrook street. Possible amputation."

"Copy" She turns to Will. "Let's go, you'll observe only. I don't need assistance now."

He nods and the ambulance drives them off to the scene.

"Did you give him anything?" She asks Chili, the paramedic in charge now that Gabby is off fighting fires like the badass girl she is.

"A litre of fluids and an ampubycarp."

"Are we in contact with the family – I need consent."

Matt nods, "Yeah uh, just give me a sec" He walks up to who she thinks is the wife as Sienna squats down to the patient. Will stays in the background to observe as Sienna packs the wound to where she'll cut off.

She cleans the leg with alcohol and numbing cream and grabs the bone saw and starts cutting. Kelly and Otis get the patient on the gurney.

"Thanks Roberts" Chief Boden says. Sienna nods and smiles as they speed away to the hospital.

"Field work is amazing" Will exclaims when they exit the OR after the patient's surgery. Sienna smirks, "This was a filler against stuff we normally get paged for – just wait, it'll happen."

**

"I'm stuck on overtime, come say hi after shift. I miss you"

"Aww" Sienna grins cheekily at the text message from Antonio. She was on call the previous evening so he has been sulking because he misses her. He's so damn cute.

Natalie enters the locker room. "Hey Nat, looks like Tony is on overtime. I'm going to the district, you want to come with?"

Natalie nods, thankful Sienna hasn't forgotten that she needs assistance from Antonio. It's been a crazy day for both of them. "Yeah"

Sienna quickly dresses back into jeans and a purple jersey with boots. She puts on her black beanie and throws on a snow jacket. Together she and Natalie leave the hospital.

"Can I help?" The desk sergeant asks as soon as the two doctors enter the district. Sienna smiles as she walks forward. "Hi. I'm looking for Detective Dawson?"

"Yeah he's upstairs. Can I ask who is looking for him?"

"His wife Sienna" She smiles. The desk sergeant nods and tells them to sit down as he calls Antonio.

"Are you okay Nat?" She asks as Natalie leans forward. The brunette shakes her head, "I'm fine. My sister's in trouble. Got in trouble with the law, nobody will help her because this isn't her first time. I just need clarity on her case."

Sienna opens her mouth to say something when she sees Antonio jogging down the stairs. He smiles brightly upon seeing her. "Hey gorgeous"

Natalie chuckles, "He ain't saying it to me."

Sienna giggles and wraps her arms around her husband. She gives him a kiss, "Missed you"

"Missed you too, hey, Nat"

"Hey Antonio" She smiles at him.

"Natalie wants to talk to you while I grab a Fizzer from the vending shop."

Antonio smirks and nods, he presses a kiss to her temple. She goes up to the vending shop, squealing softly when she sees there's an option to buy an entire bag of mini fizzers.