| 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ➪ 𝐊𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨 |

Start from the beginning

                     The Nautolan nods in agreement, but turns to Commander Fil, "Could you get ahold of Senator Amidala?"

                    I smiled at Master Fisto's question, because I knew exactly why he wanted to get into contact with the Nabooian Senator. The resemblance between Senator Amidala and I wasn't uncanny, but individuals have confused us for siblings before instead of Obi and I. I share her long wavy brown locks, her almond-shaped mocha eyes, and our personalities were also quite similar.

                  Commander Fil quickly got into contact with the Nabooian guard, and through them, got in contact with Padmé Amidala. Through our long, drawn out conversation, the Senator agreed to me using her identity this once, but only for the greater good of the Republic. I also knew about her and Anakin Skywalker, so this could be her 'thank you for keeping it a secret' gift to me.

                    Half the trip to the planet of Eriadu was completed by the time I fixed myself to look like the Senator. My originally let-down brown hair was tied in a magnificent bun with small pearls lacing the sides. The robes Obi had gifted me worked like a charm. They appeared to be Senator travel robes. I finished the look off with some ruby-red lipstick,

                  "Remind me to pat Senator Amidala on the back," I sneered, stretching out until a large 'pop' was heard, "I had no idea the getup would be this uncomfortable. They're saints for wearing this everyday."

                   Master Fisto laughed softly, "That's not even the worst of it. I saw a Senator from Lothal wearing a synthetic Lothcat on her head— it moved and everything. Don't complain."

                   "Yeah I'll definitely take this over the cat," I shrewd uncomfortably at that comment, "And I thought being a Jedi was hard. I'm not strong enough for politics."

Kit amusingly places just hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze, "Let's hope you're convincing enough, Master Kenobi, otherwise I assume our stay on this planet will be a lot longer than planned."

"You don't have to worry about that, Master," I smiled, patting the top of his hand encouragingly, "I may be a Jedi, but I've watched enough Senate meetings to know how to play this part. We will be in and out."

                    Our landing on the planet was as smooth as possible. Stepper placed us gracefully on the landing platform with no trouble at all. I was nervous, and Kit could sense it. I don't even think it took a Jedi to detect my anxieties. What Kit said hasn't left me,

'Let's hope you're convincing enough, Master Kenobi, otherwise I assume our stay on this planet will be a lot longer than planned.' It just kept playing and replaying in my head, over and over again. It's not like I'm generally nervous on missions like this. I'm normally the one who does undercover stuff, because no one expects an innocent girl to be a Jedi, but the fact I care about everyone on this mission just jeopardizes it. I normally take these missions on alone.

I felt a familiar hand fall onto my shoulder as the ship's door began creaking open, "Tell me what's going on later okay?" Fisto whispered; his hot breath causing goosebumps to cover my skin. I just nodded in agreement, taken aback why all of a sudden the Nautolan made me feel all fuzzy.

Our group descended from the ship; steel determination in our eyes. We were met with our target— San Hill. Despite the fact we knew he was working with Separatists, we didn't expect him to have battle droids out in the open like this. To his left and right were two Commando Droids, clenching their guns roughly to their chest,

"Senator!" he called out, bowing respectfully to me, "It's an honor to finally make your acquaintance."

I bowed back, an apparent custom for this planet, and the Banking Clan, "I wasn't expecting a battle droid escort."