🏳️‍🌈𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚🏳️‍🌈

"Pixie, you need to stay down

"Pixie, you need to stay down." The nurse placed her hands on my shoulders, placing me back on the bed.

I held the cold compress on my right eye and stared up at the white ceiling.

The sound of the door suddenly opening, made me jolt up.

It was my Dad.

"Mr. McAllen, your daughter has an eye blunt trauma to right eye from a large rock." The nurse explained.

Dad looked so uneasy. He looked like he was about to lose it. "Wh-What do I need to do? Does she need a hospital?"

"Unfortunately, she will.The sources at the school are limited and aren't able to treat your daughter's eye. She has serious bleeding that will need a hospital's medical attention."

"O-okay." Dad blew off with his hands on his hips. He grabbed my backpack and walked over to me, helping me off the bed.

I sluggishly walked beside him, feeling dizzy and kept the compress glued to my eye.

"Who threw the rock?"

"I don't know."

"First thing tomorrow, I will be going to your principal. I'm making a police report and they are going to question every child in this school." His tone was harsh, just like his step.

"Dad, maybe it was an accident."

"Yes, it may have been an accident, but that accident is costing the eyesight in your right eye."

"Pixie! Pixie!" Ranger's voice interrupted our conversation.

He sprinted up the hall towards Dad and I. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Who did this to you?" He held my shoulders and looked me in my eye.

"I don't know." I made sure the compress was entirely on my eye so he didn't see it.

I didn't even know how it looked.

"All of that is going to change tomorrow, I'm coming here with the authorities." Dad replied. "I'm taking her to the hospital."

"I want to come along." Ranger looked at my Dad.

I panicked. "You're really coming?"

"Yes, you're my girlfriend." He planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

Dad chuckled. "Okay love birds, let's get going."