XIII

Alright, this chapter is gonna be a bit longer than the last one but not too long. Y'all know we hate to overdo a chapter.

I'm gonna go ahead and put a warning before I start. This chapter contains strong and triggering topics, strong language and it's gonna be pretty sad so of you're the emotional type, grab a tissue.

We don't wanna spoil anything for any of you. That's the last thing we wanna do but your mental health is way more important to us than spoilers even if we don't know all of you personally, we need to put a trigger warning before you start the chapter so you know.

⚠️⚠️  THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT/RAPE THAT SOME MIGHT FIND DISTURBING. IF TRIGGERED, PLEASE EXIT THE CHAPTER OR THE BOOK COMPLETELY. ⚠️⚠️

Okay , y'all , pay close attention. To really feel this chapter, when there's a picture that says "Friday, October 15th" you play these 2 songs IN ORDER . Imma remind y'all but still play it okay? Okay.

1. Freya Ridings - Lost without you

2. Jess Glynne - Take me home

Enjoy reading!

Chapter 14

High school.

When you're in 8th grade, teachers tell you about how hard the classes are gonna be, how different high school will be.

When you're in 8th grade, you don't think about how the next 4 years will be some of the most important years of your life. You think you're going to school and you're excited.

Some students walk into high school knowing exactly what they want to do with their lives.

Some walk in not caring and others are just trying to find their way around.

When you have plans for the future, you know what you're about to do with your life, where you want to be 30 years from now, all of those fly out of your head when suddenly you're 18 standing inside of the stall with a positive pregnancy test in your hand.

When you're so afraid of your own father—someone that's supposed to protect you and love you more than life itself—that you have to run away from home and hide from him.

When you're in class and suddenly a video goes out and you're naked, blacked out and different guys are taking advantage of you.

When you're in your house crying your eyes out listening to your boyfriend go into detail about the night he spent with your best friend.

When your mother has cancer and you have no idea how to help or what to do.

When you're battling with depression so bad that you that can't even get out of bed in the morning.

All of those plans disappear when you walk into your parents room and you find your father in your mothers bed with one of your classmates

When you know your boyfriend is lying to you and all the possibilities are running through your head.

When there's a huge part of yourself that you spent so long being ashamed of and now you want tell someone because being in the closet is one of the scariest things someone could go through especially in high school.