VIII

Hi, people! It's Kya here.

Y'all remember when we told y'all to leave him like a couple chapters ago? Well, sis, I can't leave him either.

I'm trying to not normalize toxicity but I deadass just can't....leave....

Anyways here is a Tupac Quote because I'm obsessed

Forgive but don't forget girl keep ya head up and when he tells you you ain't nothing don't believe him and if he can't learn to love you, you should leave him - Tupac Shakur

Enjoy the chapter everyone

Chapter 8

Alyssa bopped her head to J Cole Love yourz, writing out her feelings

Alyssa bopped her head to J Cole Love yourz, writing out her feelings. Ever since she was little, when she didn't have anyone to talk too or she didn't really feel like talking, she would write it all out. Some of the things she's felt, she didn't feel comfortable talking to her brother about it.

She was sitting at one of the tables in the courtyard, observing and writing. Alyssa has always been an observant person. She could read you just by looking at you and by now, she's already got an idea of what the school is like.

She knows that Destiny and Alexia are the captains of the dance team, she knows their boyfriends and she already guessed that Tiana and Keith have something going on when she saw Keith trying to talk to Tiana one morning but she didn't want to hear it. She also knows that Keith is Yara's boyfriend so she's disgusted.

She looked to the side, seeing Chris Brown talking to Nolan. Her brother told her that he was the first person to talk to him their first day there and for some reason, they became like best friends.

Alyssa has always been a loner. She liked to be by herself and never wanted friends. To her, friends come with drama. To her, friends lie to you and they smile on your face but really hate you behind your back. She trusts no one. Her brother is her only friend, he's the only friend she needs and wants.

She watched as Chris and Nolan walk over to her. She sighed and took her headphones out of her ears "Why did you have to go bring him?"

"Is that how you wanna talk to your future husband?" Chris smirked at her

She mugged him as Nolan sat down next to him.

"Please jump off a bridge or something, Chris" she said

"You hurting my heart, ma" he said, touching his heart