💓I love you💓

This is for Alattielle. Enjoy lovey!!!

This includes smut and please bare with me because I'm not a good smut writer.

Y/N's POV:

I was with my best friend Richie having a sleepover. We played games and he taught me some guitar. We then decided to play truth or dare.

"Alright Rich! Truth or dare?" I smirked
"Well...I'm no chicken, dare"
"Okay. I dare you to open the window and yell 'I have a huge penis'"
"You suck Y/N!!!!"
"Fair game Sambora"

Richie laughed, opened the window, took a breath and yelled
"I HAVE A HUGE PENIS!!!!"
Then a man's voice cut in
"NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!!"

Richie looked at me and the both of us burst into laughter.
"You owe me!!!" He laughed
"Fine!!! That's fair" I smiled and we went back to the game.

It was Richie's turn to ask me.
"Truth or dare Y/N?" He smirked
"I'm no chicken. I'll also take dare" I say
"Okay...I dare you to kiss me"
I looked at him in shock
"Wha-what?"
"I dare you to kiss me, I like you and I know you like me too. So kiss me"
I crawled up to Richie, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I stared deeply into his beautiful chocolate eyes. I brushed my lips against his and then pulled him into a passionate kiss. It got roughly when Rich picked me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me upstairs to his room.

Richie laid me on his bed and crawled on top of me and started attacking my neck with sloppy kisses. He looked at me the took off his shirt and pants, I took off my shorts and cropped top. Richie hovered over me started kissing me right down to my 🐱. I was a moaning mess. Before you know it, the both of us were out of breath. Richie looked at me.
"I love you" he said
"I-I love you too" I smiled

Hope this was good for you love! I'm a terrible smut writer so if you want, I can try and rewrite it.
Don't forget to request!