😐The worst concert ever😐

For loverforrock. Enjoy dear!

Alexis's POV:

Today Richie was gonna take me to a Faster Pussycat concert since he knows I love them.

We arrived at the venue and got backstage passes so we didn't have to sit in the crushed audience. We had a blast. After the concert, Richie took me to meet the members and that's when everything went hey-why. The media saw us then ran up to Richie firstly. They trembled on me which caused me to have a panic attack.

Richie's POV:

The media was all over me and Faster Pussycat. I was beginning to get stressed out because I couldn't see Alexis until one of the paparazzi moved and I saw Alexis laying on the concrete ground, shaking.

"ALEXIS!" I ran up to her and so did the guys. The paparazzi were flashing lights at us.
"FUCK OFF!" Brent yelled.
I picked Alexis up and ran to my car, the guys jumped in with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person's POV:

Alexis found herself in a hospital bed and machines beeping everywhere. She noticed her boyfriend Richie.

"Rich?"
"Oh baby thank God you're okay!" He rushed over to her and held her hand in his.
"How'd I get here?"
"Paparazzi. They ran over you and caused you to have difficulty breathing"
"And-and the concert? What did Faster Pussycat do?"
Richie laughed.
"They actually wanted me to give you this" Richie handed Alexis s note.

Hi there!

We really wish we could've met you properly but the bastard paparazzi wouldn't let us through. We also helped Richie get you to the Hospital. We hope you're feeling better! And will try our very best to come visit you :)
Here's some autographs for you!
*autographs*

Regards!
Faster Pussycat <3

Alexis squealed and pulled her boyfriend into a hug.
"This might've been the worst concert ever but at least I got their autographs. Thank you  for taking me babe" she said
"It's my pleasure bub" Richie laughed

Hope you enjoyed lovey!!
Vote, comment, request!
Stay safe!