❤I love you (part 3)❤

Y/N's POV:

This past week has been amazing, Richie and I are dating and I couldn't be happier. But something was still bothering me...Allison. I wanted to beat her up soo badly for beating up Richie.

Luckily today I was gonna, Richie went out with the boys and I was home alone. I decided to go next-door to Allison and give her a peace of my mind.

I walked to the door and knocked, Allison opened it.

"Oh my. It's you" she rolled her eyes and that's when I threw a punch at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" She yelled laying on the floor and holding her eyes. I grabbed her by her neck.
"Listen very very carefully. I want you gone from here, go stay somewhere else but not here! And if I ever catch you coming back here, you're gonna pay. Got that?"
Surprisingly she did
"Now...go pack" I pushed her and she ran into her room. I smiled and stayed with her til the moving company came to get her. I watched as she drove away with the truck and I smiled to myself.

I walked back into mine and Richie's house and saw him on the couch.

"Hey beautiful" he kissed me
"Hi babe" I kissed back
"Allison moved, I wonder why" he says
"Ooooh did she? That's weird" I played along then Richie gave me the wide eyes
"You didn't?"
"Oh... I did"

Richie smirked and the both of us laughed and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad I have you" he whispers
I laughed and hugged him tightly
"I love you"
"Love you more"

Hope you enjoyed!!! Please send in requests!!