The Return And A Few Other Happenings

Magsimula sa umpisa

After a bit of walking around, he comes across a pixel art of Zedaph. Smiling he walks up to check it out. As he reads the book saying what the store is for Zedaph comes up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

"Heh, sorry, didn't mean to startle you," Zedaph says, smiling up at Wels who had flared his wings out fully when Zedaph startled him.

"It's fine. You have a pretty cool shop here," Wels says as he puts the book back and starts to walk away, "I'll have to get something later."

As he starts down the road towards the ugly torch he hears a small clicking noise. Turning around he sees Zedaph standing awkwardly behind him, "Is everything ok?"

Zedaph bleats annoyed, "It's fine, sometimes I start herding. I'll just follow people around."

Wels gives a soft smile at this, his fangs poking out of his mouth slightly, "Is it bad if you don't?"

Zedaph hums thoughtfully for a moment before shrugging, "I don't know."

"I don't mind if you follow behind me for a bit."

.....

Mumbo is staring up at the big piston door at toon towers, he's looking around and is slowly but surely making progress. He's about halfway done when Zedaph flies into the tower to 'borrow' some sugar cane.

As Zedaph leaves the building, Mumbo's work catches his eye. He lands on the ground and follows his movements with his eyes. After a few minutes of watching, Zedaph ends up sitting on the grass fascinated.

At about the thirty-minute mark Mumbo turns around and spots Zedaph, "Oh, goodness how long have you been there?"

Zedaph shrugs, "I don't know? Half an hour?"

Mumbo shakes his head walking over and flopping down next to Zedaph, "Why are you watching me it can't be that entertaining, I'm rebuilding a door,"

"It's the herding thing, your movement caught my attention and since you weren't moving around that much I guess I'll just watch people."

Mumbo shrugs before going back to his work.

......

Ren is hard at work, he's almost done improving the efficiency of his squid farm. He nods softly and starts walking towards his base. On his way back he remembers that it's the full moon. So he changes direction and heads for Dead Dog Gulch.

Once he's there he has a few hours before the moon rises. So he wanders around the town fixing things.

Unfortunately, this catches the attention of a certain sheep. Zedaph lands awkwardly trying to get a footing in the loose sand of the gulch. He falls. Catching Ren's attention he walks over to Zedaph who's sitting in the sand looking a bit annoyed.

"Zedaph? You good man?" Ren asks as he helps him stand.

"Yeah, I don't have much experience walking on sand," He explains as Ren leads him over to one of the buildings.

Ren nods gently as an odd expression crosses his face, "Well, come on then let's get you somewhere more suitable."

As he says this he starts walking behind Zedaph, moving around him slightly trying to get him to walk in a certain direction.

As Ren attempts to herd Zedaph back to his base, Doc lands on the church's roof. When he sees what is going on he laughs. Ren spots him and waves him over. Rolling his eyes Doc jumps off the roof and joins them.

"Hi Doc," Ren says, ushering Zedaph towards Doc.

"Hi, Ren, Zedaph," Doc says nodding curtly, "Ren, have you noticed what you've been doing?"