He is though TwT

Valentino: *His heart races as Comic stares at him* {F-Fuck... H-He definitely knows... KILL HIM! We need to do it NOW! NO! Stop, we can't do that! He's- ... He doesn't deserve to die... Your acting weird! And your heart's speeding up...~ Why the fuck is it doing that?? I don't know!! I've never been like this! Yes you have... The first billion times we were raped, you were like this. You're not seriously scared of him, are you?? I-I don't know..!! It's not a scared kind of nervous..! Well, there's no other fucking kind!! So what in Hell's going on with you?! Shut up, just...!!} This... This was a mistake... *He gets up, quickly getting dressed* {You're just gonna leave?! He can ruin everything! We're gonna get killed if we don't kill him firs--} Shut UP!! *Processing... realizing he said that out loud* F-Fuck..... *He pulls a bunch of cash out of his jacket, handing it to Comic* That's what you wanted from this, right?? Just... Don't tell anyone anything you read in my head, okay..?? Just don't... *He walks towards the door*

---

King: Y-Yeah~~

---

Wentworth: Y-Yes~~

---

Henry: *He keeps deepthroating him, choking and sucking* 

---

Bendy: A-AH~!~! D-DADD- *He cums, again* -Y!~!~

Wrath: Sh-Shut up~ Y-Y-You're lucky I'm even l- ah~ l-letting you do this~~

---

Dan: Mhm..! UwU