Oh good i'm not the only one -w-

Comic: *He looks his tongue out eyes rolling back before he cums* I-I-I...~ *He goes over trying to push Val onto his back (he was failing miserably) but he was also humping whatever he could* I-I n-need more...~ *He notices the pillow and cant help himself so he pulls it over to him and humps it* N-Nyah~~!

~~~

Maddox: *he chokes sending vibrations through his cock*

~~~

Kenyan: Mm~!~ AhH~!~ W-WeNt~!~

~~~

Wish:

~~~

Sammy: Exactly ya two...not me n' ya. N' he can still get jealous...I dunno I jus' have a weird feelin'...I may jus' be paranoid.

~~~

Joey: Oh Sammy for a boner so Henry has to fix it for him. =w= Actually they've been gone fer a while. Lemme go look for them. *He walks*
Gold: You sure they still love you?~ why didn't they bring you with them when they went to go fuck~
Joey: They'd never leave me out of something like that.
Gold: Unless they were tired of having sex every second.
Joey: T-they aren't t-tired of doing t-that with me...
Gold: I dunno~ Henry and Sammy just fucked without you~
Joey: T-that doesn't mean anything! W-we'r in a poly!
Gold: And if they don't wanna be in a poly?~
Joey: ...{T-they love me w-why can't I believe t-that?!}

~~~

Monika: =w= so we're watching it then?