- 13 -

RURU's POV

"You have never made a mistake, Ruzzel."

I'm with Ms. Hadia right now in her office currently being scolded by her. Ipinatawag niya ako dahil sa nangyari noong nakaraang sabado.

"I'm sorry Ms." Tanging sagot ko. Sa kanya lang ako kinakabahan ng ganito lalo na kapag seryoso siya.

"Why?"

I sighed. "Almiona's my last resort, Ms. I don't want them to get the wrong idea if we don't comply with the agreement that the five of us shall go there and rescue them. Baka maghinala po sila kung apat lang kaming pupunta."

"You should have reported that Zalora can't go. Ako na sana ang gumawa ng paraan. Thankfully, Almiona's condition is far from critical." She massaged her temple. "Why did you choose an Inferior to replace Zalora?"

"Because... I trust her."

"You trust her?" Uttered Ms. Hadia unbelievingly.

"Yes Ms. She's Zalora's friend. I asked Shinwoo to have her background checked. She literally has no other friend but Zalora. It's an advantage 'cause we can make sure our mission remains concealed. Wala siyang mapagsasabihan."

Napapikit siya saka bumuntong hininga. "Alright. But we know that one of the Whims who attacked last Saturday managed to flee. Better prepare for the consequence."

Napayuko ako.

"Nakausap na ba kayo ng Legion?"

"Yes Ms. We already gave them every information received."

"7 of the Whims who attacked you were dead. 2 of them are held under Legion. The Whims rescued are now under our custody. Talk to them after your class."

"Yes Ms."

"You may go."

I went directly to our quarter after leaving Ms. Hadia's office. Naabutan ko si Harley at Lui na nagsisigawan.

"Thank the heavens you're here." Shin sighed in relief.

"Chess for the remote control?" I guessed. Tumango si Shin.

"You cheated! You used your Telekinesis to move some pieces so you can win!"

"You keenly observed the whole game, Harley. Tanggapin mo nalang. Talo ka!"

"You don't fool me. You've been doing that for years!"

"What?! How 'bout you? You've been saying that for years whenever you lose!"

"Because I never lose! I was born to always win."

"You wish. Give it to me already Woo!"

"No Shin! I should've won! You give that to me!"

Agad inihagis ni Shin sa akin ang remote na siyang puno't dulo ng away ng dalawa.

Napatingin silang dalawa sa akin. Umaasang ibibigay ko sa isa sa kanila ang remote.

Inilapag ko ito sa tabi ng TV. "No one will watch."

Harley rolled her eyes while Lui bit his lip. They're always like this. They hate each other's genre of movie to watch so they decide by winning a chess game.