Chapter Three [ Your Name ]

Total words including author's note: 2011

***

White roses are now starting to bloom in the beautiful a peaceful place that is lit up by the moon, currently watching the two walking quick towards the garden.

The lady magician was currently holding her long dress while she was being pulled for an unknown reason while holding her other hand by the detective who still has a dark aura that surrounds him. She just continues to follow him while calling his name, but it seems like that the detective wasn't paying attention to her.

This time she clears her throat as he calls his name louder and clearer.

"Monsieur Jimmy!!!"

The detective snaps back in the reality when she finally heard her call his name. He stops on walking and turn around to face her. He got a little bit surprised when he saw the light rosy colour that is tinted on the lady's cheeks that made his ark aura switch into a gentle one. The lady with azure eyes sighed and looks at the man in front of her.

"At last, you finally heard me! Are you even aware that I've been calling your name plenty of times and you're not even paying attention?"

"I'm... what?" he asked confusedly while looking at her, his eyes widens as he listen to the woman in front of him scold him with a pouted lips. He blushes when he realised that he was holding his hand tightly, he mentally face palmed and starts to feel embarrassed with his sudden action and attitude that he showed towards her.

'Why did I even do such an embarrassing thing? This is not you, Jimmy!' he scolded himself mentally. He admits that he hadn't heard her call his name because he suddenly lost his focus and totally does not have any idea on why he brought the magician here in the garden.

He turns his gaze to the magician and bows downs in a gentleman manner.

"Forgive me, mademoiselle. I didn't realised sooner what I just did, and I feel awful that it surprised you"

"Goodness. First, I noticed your sudden change of attitude while talking to Monsieur Sebastian, you even hold my waist tightly, and it is rude to suddenly touch a woman like that without any permission. Second, you suddenly pulled me towards here, and you pay no attention of me, calling you multiple times. Now, you have to tell me the reason about all of that, explain yourself this instance."

The lady's demand made Jimmy sweat drop, his mind is already a mess for thinking a reason behind what just happened, a valid reason that she wants to hear from the detective to satisfy the magician. Ironic, because he suddenly felt like he is a criminal who is under an interrogation.

He gulps as he starts to speak, "Uhh...Because I really want to sh-show this-"

The magician cut him off before he could even continue, "Invalid answer, Mr. Great Detective, you could have just told me if you really want to show me this garden. Even if it is your reason, that doesn't explain your sudden change of attitude."

She leans closer to his face to observe his expression, her face was too close that made the detective step back quickly and scratches his nape and looks above.

"I-it's nothing, don't mind my sudden attitude, it is rude and I am sorry about it. I honestly don't have any idea what happened and why I did that" he explained with a sincere tone, but what he said was only half of what the truth is, he knows know it.

The lady in front of him is already raising an eyebrow, she doesn't know if she should believe in him or not because she's not really satisfied with the detective's answer. She shook her head and let out a deep sigh before stepping forward to the man that is already stepping backward with a sweat dropped.