D-Don't

Warning: Janus being a serious fucking bitch (I'm serious shit about to go down-), blood and cuts

Virgil POV

"Hey ba-" Before I can finish my sentence a knife hurls past my head and into the wall. My eyes widen as the door is forced shut behind me. The room's dark and clouded and I can't see Janus properly, but I see his silhouette.
"B-babe-?"
"You wore your hoodie." He growls. There's so much anger in his voice which sends an unnerving shiver down my spine. His voice is cold and sharp. A lump forms in my throat and I can't speak. I don't have to though as he continues the conversation. Janus chuckles darkly "Baby... I thought we agreed that you wouldn't wear your hoodie so that Roman can keep his grubby hands to himself. Nothing happened did it?!"
"N-no.." I'm able to answer "Nothing happened babe, I'm sorry."
"You wouldn't have anything to apologise for if you weren't guilty."
The smoke in the room is getting to my head and I have to take a moment to think over what he just said, but I don't get much time to think as he comes over and rips my hoodie off, it rubbing against my new cuts. He holds the hoodie up right in front of me and it falls to shreds to my feet.
"Janus! Why?!" I force out.
"So you cant go sneaking around without anyone knowing about me."
"I swear there's nothing going on! B-babe please-"
He pulls the knife out the wall and looks at it admiringly, inspecting it. I know whats about to happen, it's happened too many times before, and I want to move but he's trapping me tightly between the door and him.
"D-don't..." I beg, but he takes my wrist and starts cutting down my arm harshly.
"J-Janus why!" I cry.
"So that you can't cheat on me!! And so that no one else tries to take you from me. I'm hurt Virgil! You wearing my name isn't enough, and now your hoodies are gone, so this is what I have to do!"
"I-i..." I didn't know what to do so I just sat there whimpering in pain.
He starts going over his name, and the pain is so bad I can't deal with it anymore. I disappear. I teleport to the light sides and fall onto the couch still sobbing as Patton, Logan and Roman rush over to me.