Remus and Janus

Warning: Cheating, flirting

-2 weeks later-

Virgil POV

I thought it'd be nice to surprise Jay! He's always pointing out that I don't really make an effort anymore, which is reasonable. I've kind of fallen through with that since becoming a light side, so I want to change and make sure our relationship stays afloat. I'm heading along to his room, but the dark side is seeming... Quieter than usual. No Remus down in the kitchen mixing babies' blood together or something, and I don't hear him screaming at nothing in his own room. Maybe he's over at Janus's again...?

"He's not gonna know, Remus, he's over with the picture perfect light sides right now."
"I'm just being careful after he found my sash last time..."

Weird... So, that's one question answered, Remus is with Janus. Their voices get louder and echo through the hall as I get closer.

"Hah! He's clueless, as far as he knows we're just hanging out, friends."
"I just don't get why we have to keep doing it in secret..."

I hesitate outside Janus' door, gulping. Maybe they're planning a surprise party...?

"Oh Remus, you know you're the one that I want-"
"Then why are you still with him?"
"Virgil's....... The starter. You're the main course~"

I jump back as there's a thump against the door. They- They're kissing, I can hear it through the door. Why would Janus do this to me...? Hot tears are rolling down my cheeks and I can taste the bitter flavour of salt and betrayal. Of course I can't just burst in now but- What do I do? Do I go and tell one of the others...? Should I confront them later? Janus and Remus are still making out and it's surrounding me in this echoey corridor. I need to leave, I can't listen to this- I teleport back to my much-cleaner-now room and tears are still running down my face. I flop onto my bed and I can't stop myself from just grabbing a pillow and crying into it. I feel faint and light-headed, and soon enough I am out like a light, the darkness in my room and my heart absorbing me.

(I'm sorry this has taken me so long, and that it's so short =_= I've been rly busy and losing motivation for this)