Janus in my skin

Warning: Scars/cuts, possessiveness 

Virgil POV

I wake up feeling shooting pains in my arm, and with no Janus next to me. My arm feels... Wet. Like there's a thick liquid on it. And I smell- Oh shit. I look down at my arm to see it covered in blood, as well as my shirt soaked in it. When I look at the cuts properly I gasp. They spell out "Janus". This is too far J. He walks in from the bathroom. "Morning babe!"
"Janus what the hell?!" I shout showing him my arm.
He's hiding something behind his back. "Oh sorry baby, I didn't want to hurt you, but I just had to show people that you're mine! And I love you so much!"
"Did you do this while I was sleeping?"
"Yeah, I had to, I knew you'd object if you were awake, but it's for the best! Now Roman will know not to steal whats mine!"
"Janus I told you, there's nothing going on!"
"Oh innocent Virgil..." He chuckles darkly, "That's what you think, but I know Roman likes you. Now he'll know that were dating and won't give it a second thought."
Wait really? Roman likes me? I... Guess this is for the best then. I don't have to reject Roman, but at least he'll know. 
I nod and get up, going to the bathroom, but he pulls me into a hug quickly. It feels so nice to be in Janus' arms again, but it hurts too. 
"J-Janus, I'm bleeding on you."
"I don't care." He hugs me tighter.
The hug is really starting to hurt now, and I need to clean myself up. I get myself out of the hug and go to the bathroom, cleaning away the blood and cursing under my breath, it stung so bad. When I come back out Janus hugs me again. I think about things, wanting a way to get out.
"Oh Janus, sorry, Thomas is summoning me. I'll be back soon okay?" I gently push him away and pick up my hoodie.
"Aw okay, but babe wait, could you not wear your hoodie today? Just so he can see."
I sigh. I put the hoodie down. "Okay, I'll see you later alright?"
"Bye babyyy!"
I smile weakly and teleport out of his room.