Chapter 2

Previously

After the swarm of Pappiliodya flew far away from the academy, Akko, Lotte and Sucy finally landed on the ground safely. Akko and Lotte finally got off of the broom with Sucy doing the same. The trio walked towards the academy with Akko skipping and has a smile plastered on her face.

"That was a fun day!" Akko gleefully said as she held Shiny Rod in her hands as she skips towards their dorm.

"It was Akko. But you should have not block Murowa like that. I could have hurt you more Akko." Lotte replied with a worried look back to Akko as she followed her.

"I can manage Lotte, but after what we just did, the tree is now cured and I am close to becoming one of the greatest witch in history like Shiny Chariot." Akko continued to say every word with such a happy expression plastered on her face.

"Hehehe. I guess so Akko." Lotte just gave in to her friend's enthusiastic behavior, but she doesn't mind as she just smiled at her silly antics.

While the two were conversing, Sucy halted for a minute, stared back and looked at the setting sun over the horizon with a broom in her hand. Her actions caused the two to stop their tracks, noticing her other friend not following them towards their dorm.

"Sucy! What are you looking at?!" Akko shouted at the girl, but Sucy did not respond and continues to gaze at the sun.

"Sucy. Is there something wrong?" Lotte asked her, at first she didn't reply at Lotte's question, Sucy looked at the sun for a bit until she answered her.

"Just looking at the sun set that's all." Sucy replied with an apathetic voice.

"Are you sure Sucy?" Lotte asked her.

"That is what I said right?" Sucy just replied with the same tone as she always do.

"Are you sure that is about it Sucy? Because that is what our new male student was doing before we are waving at him when we are flying on our brooms." Akko asked back to Sucy, wanting to interrogate her friend further. Until an idea popped in her mind and giggled teasingly.

"Or is it because you want to copy what that boy is doing? Huh?~" Akko teases Sucy, but only got a brush wacked on her face by Sucy.

Akko hold her red face in pain, as Lotte came over and tried to comfort the girl. Sucy not paying attention to the two as she continues to watch the sunset.

Coincidentally, both Sucy and Mahiko are looking at the setting sun on different places, Mahiko still being in the garden while Sucy is with her friends at the Luna Nova front grounds.

"I can see a new hope coming in for a new tomorrow." Both Sucy and Mahiko said with a small smile plastered on their faces as they continue to watch the sun set over the horizon.

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV