Prolouge

Third Person's POV

"I hope she's right about this one." A teenage male muttered to himself as he looked as his surroundings whilst standing behind a flickering TV that turned off after a few seconds. He first looked at the pamphlet on his hand left hand and then back at the scenery in front of him.

Glastonbury, a small town yet still peaceful, especially in this early of the day. The boy was standing in front of the train station entrance as he looks at the town. With an big inhale of air, he smelled the good breeze of the morning presence of Glastonbury then exhaled.

"And I hope of what I'm about to do will pay off. Eventually." With one final look, he folded the pamphlet and stuffed it in pocket of his pants, bent down to grab his beige-colored suitcase with his left hand while holding his black-colored staff on his right hand, and his gray-colored satchel slung over his left shoulder and starts walking on the town streets.

This teenage boy is very tall, taller than most people in Glastonbury town. A mop of purple-colored hair that is medium in length covering his ears. He wore a pair of spectacles colored red that looks oddly similar to an optometrist's trial frames, a black lower face gas mask that has two small filter cartridges on both sides making it less noticeable than a normal gas mask. Along with wearing a black shirt with a deep purple shade colored vest buttoned on top of it. As well as wearing a pair of black slacks with pair of white leather shoes.

As he walks through the town as he slightly glances on the town's people as they bypass him, some of them just give him a stoic face, some with joy along with their morning greetings, but some of them gave him a wary looks, probably that this is the first time they saw someone like him in the town.

"I should have left this mask inside my suitcase or in my satchel. But then again, you won't know what kind of disease you might get from a new surrounding." He muttered to himself yet again, but this time with annoyance lacing on his voice.

After a little walk around town, he paused his stride infront of a vast green meadow that contains some dandelions and clovers, which he admire the sheer peaceful view of the meadow. After gazing the grassy meadows, he lifted his staff up and lightly tap the butt into the ground causing the staff to glowed a deep purple hue. At the crown of the staff projects the map of the town and it's neighboring city, Blytonbury, showing where he is currently standing and where his destination is.

"A few more steps and I am there." He muttered to himself and tapped his staff again to dissipate the projection and starts walking again towards his destination.

He continues to walk until he sees up agead, a broken tower with trees filling on the broken top of the castle at the top of a small hill, he sensed magic flowing through it and continues to walk towards that direction. He walked on an average pace as he passed over a stoned bridge, and afterwards, just a few yards away as he keeps walking up the hill until not a moment later, he finally reached the broken tower.

With a puff of air that escapes his mask, he walked right inside of the broken tower, which the map called it as "Glastonbury Tor". He looked around the interior of the tower, noticing the aging stones, the branches clinging onto them. He looked up to the ceiling and see nothing unnatural than just a bunch of tree branches and a few missing roof tiles, however he sense the bridge's magic that leads to his destination.

He lifted his staff and pointed the crown to the ceiling, the staff glowed and shot a purple beam through the ceiling until it dissipates, after a few second, the ceiling starts giving off emerald sparks until fully forming a portal, showing the leyline terminal towards his destination. Seeing as he opened the portal successfully, he lowered his staff and placed it on the ground, putting both of his feet on the body as he stood on top of his staff.