Chapter 54: The Answer

Start from the beginning

“Rhianne, what happened?”

Today is one of those days when I wish I was a little girl and could climb into my mother’s lap and cry until the hurt goes away.

“Rhianne.” JB said.

“I’m tired JB. I wanted to take a rest.” I said as I entered the dorm.

Then Jimin and Yerin immediately approached me.

“How was your… What happened to you unnie? Why are you wet?” Yerin asked.

I didn’t answer them and I continue walking to my room. I immediately closed it and locked it. Then they were knocking.

“Unnie! What is happening to you? Unnie!”

I started crying again. I’m mad at myself. I’m so mad at myself.

“Waaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

All those gifts, I started to throw them away. I don’t need them. They won’t comfort me

“Unnie! What is happening?” they said as they were still knocking the door.

Why Mark? Why?

Dugdug. Dugdug.

My heart.

My hands are trembling. Where is my inhaler? I can’t breathe.

Breathe in, breathe out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB’s POV

What is happening with Rhianne? Did something happen between her and Mark? I have to confront Mark.

Suddenly, I saw Mark going out of the backstage. He was like a zombie. He doesn’t care about anything around him. He’s just walking.

“Mark!” I shouted.

He just continue walking, ignoring me.

“I’m talking to you!” I said and I punched him.

But he just sat down. He didn’t fight.

“What happened?” I asked.

Mark just smiled. “She’s yours.” then he stared at me.

I can see in Mark’s eyes that he is also hurt. What happened?

Mark continued walking.