Chapter 1

"Two men, on a date!............Unless we're wearing socks!..........................I love you George!" "I........I, l-love y-" "GEORGE!", the sound of someone yelling reverbs all around the white, modern room.

"Oh my god, Dream! Ugh, I hate it when you do that. What's up?", the Brit asked, only half-awake. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!", the dirty blonde-haired man screamed. "Obviously not, you idiot! I just woke up. And stop yelling, being color-blinded PLUS getting deaf is not my thing right now.", the older one contorted, fixing his gingerbread brown eyes to fit the surrounding light. "We were supposed to start streaming 2 hours ago! And guess what? WE OVERSLEPT!!!!", the younger lad screeched once again. "Dream! I said stop YELLING! And it's not my fault you wanted to binge watch horror movies until 3 a.m.", George sighed, ruffling his brunette hair. "Agh, whatever! We need to stream NOW.", Dream, or Clay, insisted. "No, Clay. We need to get ready for the day first. Go take a shower while I get the eggs cooking.", the responsible one ordered. "Okay mom, I'll go.", Clay rolled his eyes, getting up and snatching a towel from the chair back.

While George waited for his friend to come out of the shower, he went to the kitchen to fry some eggs as he said. He took some freshly delivered eggs out of the fridge, a packet of bacon strips from the freezing cold refrigerator and a can of baked beans from the matte grey cupboards. Just as he was about to fry the bacon strips, he felt his phone vibrating. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller, it was his best friend, Nick.

"Hey Nick!", George said enthusiastically. "Yo man! How's it been going? I thought you and Clay were supposed to start streaming about 2 hours ago? Or, maybe you guys decided to ditch the fans and make ou-" "NICK! God, were straight! Stop it. And we just overslept, that's all.", George grunted, though his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. "Heh, whatever you say. But before I was rudely interrupted, I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to stream with me later. I'm free the whole day.", Nick suggested. "Sure, why not? I'll call you before we start streaming.", George replied. "Nice. Manhunt again?" "Mhm." "Right, catch you later then Georgie!" "Bye, Snapmap!" George chuckled, leaving the call.

"George, who was that?", Clay came out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, a small towelette hanging along his neck. George blushed a wee-shade of red, but thank god it wasn't that noticable. "It was just Nick. He's going to join us later, alright?" "Kay.", was all that Clay said before walking back into the bedroom to change.

"What to wear, what to wear?", Clay thought deeply. He peeked into the closet and noticed a cornflower blue hoodie that belonged to George. It looked so comfy, Clay couldn't resist but slide his hands along the fluffy cotton, hugging the hoodie tightly, warming his body. "I'm definitely wearing this.", Clay grinned, closing the closet door behind him without any second thoughts.

George was neatly planting the rich-smelling delicacies onto two shiny plates just as Clay walked out of the room. At first, George didn't notice anything different, except that Clay was wearing an unconvincingly familiar blue hoodie, it was the color of cornflower, fortunately George's favorite color. "Wait a minute.......................wasn't that the oversized hoodie that Nick gave me for my birthday? Oh my god, why is Clay wearing that? Ugh........", George blushes just enough so that Clay could see. "Ooo, I see somebody enjoys my style~", he snickered. "I'm not letting you wear that. Take it off, right now Clay.", George flushed. "Hm, only if you want me to.", Clay was starting to slide off the hoodie. "WAIT! NO, NOT HERE! IN THE BEDRO-", but it was too late, Clay had undressed, showing off his well-built body.

"CLAY! Goddammit...................go change!", George's face was now burning red, as if his last appearance wasn't swell enough. "Hahah, I just realised that you're so cute when you're mad Georgie~", Clay teased. "NoOo, Clay, go c-change!!", George whined. "Aw look at you, being a whiny little boy." "I aM not!" "You are, cutie.", and just as Clay finished his sentence, he took off George's white-tee. "I-you-ClAy!-w-what-", George's eyes opened wide in embarrassment. Clay carefully slipped on the cozy, warm cornflower-blue hoodie onto the clearly flustered shorter male. It was so cute the way the long sleeves slid down the arms of his friend. "Friend, hm. Why does it............................hurt.....................when I think of it like that about him?..........", the tall man questioned himself. "I-i,......................t-thanks, I guess, Clay.........", the cutie whispered.

"Now, it's your turn to take a shower. Or would you like me to help?", the taller boy smirked devilishly. "No thanks, I've had enough of this.", George huffed. He turned away and stalked towards the bathroom while his friend took one last longing gaze of him before getting prepared for the incoming activity.

---------------------------------

Art by: Serulii on Tumblr